Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
it actually allows CC to be a darling lol

Like Steph

Could you imagine Steph with no other shooter and no Draymond

That mf would barely see the playoffs and would get tossed the f around

Reese would've been cool AF (not realistic) but a Liz type broad

Im invested in this CC shyt she was exciting AF to watch, I wanna see a Steph-type player and i dont care if shes from damn Germany.

Next though I want to see a Kyrie. That young chick from SC was cold AF hopefully its her
Man who the fukk are you? Steph went to the playoffs back to back years with Monta Ellis and David Lee and had a great 6 game series in round 2 vs the Spurs off the top of my head, this was before Klay was great and Draymond didn't play.

Stfu with dumbass broad ass statements that can be debunked immediately. shyt only has a place in the mind of a hater or a bytch nikka. As you started trying to shyt on Angel, I assume bytch nikka.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Couldn’t watch the game but I knew it was going to be low scoring a sloppy. Chicago doesn’t have enough shooters on the perimeter.

If I wasn’t a WNBA fan, and the only games a watched were the ones Clark played in…… I wouldn’t want to watch the WNBA :scust:

nikkas done turned this into a circus shyt show. I don’t see how this is growing the league. I see Clark got another 5 turnovers :mjlol:

Cardoso should be starting by the end of the season. But she’s going to have problems staying out of foul trouble.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don’t see how this is growing the league.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The next "rivalry" is probably gonna be Paige vs Clark next year.

The great white hope vs the gay white girl with a black stepmom and half-black brother, who plays a similar position on the court

The MAGA Clark fans are probably foaming at the mouth
Watch them be team mates. Fever may have the worse record again by the end of the season.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
As far as Paige and Clark being teammates, I dont see that happening.

Unless I am missing someone who can be the #1 pick over Paige, she going to the expansion San Fran team.
(Im forgetting the Kiki girl who was at Stanford. I dont know if she can go to the league or not next year)

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
As far as Paige and Clark being teammates, I dont see that happening.

Unless I am missing someone who can be the #1 pick over Paige, she going to the expansion San Fran team.
(Im forgetting the Kiki girl who was at Stanford. I dont know if she can go to the league or not next year)
Yes KiKi can go to the league next year and I think that's who the Fever will get

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yo am I trippng I watch Reese and feel like she literally played horrible basketball lol. Like her vs any elite player shouldn't even be a discussion she is a pure role player

But she has a superpower that will keep her in L and a star

She has man-like explosive bunnies LMAO. Thats why she can grab all these rebounds.

Otherwise she shoots like she closes her eyes and throws the ball in the air
I don't believe you are giving her credit for her overall defense, off ball movement on offense and her effort and motor. As an on ball scorer, it's always been her Achilles heels