Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Mcdonald better than lexie right now

Lineup should be Hamby, Brink, Jackson, Nurse , Mcdonald

Hamby has gotten alot better, she was good with the Aces, but she is a legit number 1 option right now and she popped out two babies

Salute to her

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
In my opinion even if fever sucks they should be a offensive powerhouse with Clark Mitchell and Boston. Coach sides is embarrassing herself

They should run with a bit more pace if possible

The bigs that would excel best with CC need to be able to make full speed layups, she grabs boards and tries to throw the hit ahead pass that worked as Iowa and either they fumble it out of bounds or can't get their move together fast enough to get the layup.

Now can you win with bigs like that in the WNBA , hell no!!! Most teams play through their bigs so you probably gonna be getting fried on the other end and you can't just sit in a zone like college

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
mitchell needs to cut back and whatever shes doing out there. They dedicated a good half of the game to feeding her for her to brick everything.
Facts she shot 15 shots and only got 15 points.
The bigs that would excel best with CC need to be able to make full speed layups, she grabs boards and tries to throw the hit ahead pass that worked as Iowa and either they fumble it out of bounds or can't get their move together fast enough to get the layup.

Now can you win with bigs like that in the WNBA , hell no!!! Most teams play through their bigs so you probably gonna be getting fried on the other end and you can't just sit in a zone like college
Clark PNR with KIKI and Boston will feed the streets

Mars

Superstar
Daps
As I said before...Seattle has 4 all-stars...They should be a top 4-6 seed.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
WNBA hard on rookies man

Pilli gets no min at all up in Minn, she was the 7th pick. I know they got a squad but damn

Nika dont get min either

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
CC 1000 percent getting rooking of the year

No one even gonna come close to her usage. Angel get hella minutes but she not gonna have the production of CC.

Brink be getting benched for long stretches

No other player has a big role like that

That old ass rookie PG from the mystics is nice though and people sleeping on her

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
GOs2J7zbcAY9IvW
GOsnecTbcA87lEp
:leon:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
If the coach is holding Clark back then what about Aaliyah Boston who won ROY and went to the ASG ??

People love to shyt on AB but coach not rlly putting her in good spots either.

If I'm fever ownership I'm looking at the best NCAAW coach possible or a NBA assistant for the next person honestly

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
If the coach is holding Clark back then what about Aaliyah Boston who won ROY and went to the ASG ??

People love to shyt on AB but coach not rlly putting her in good spots either.

If I'm fever ownership I'm looking at the best NCAAW coach possible or a NBA assistant for the next person honestly

Coach is trash and in over her head