Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Cameron brink #s..

Dude this coach on the sparks is irritating me even tho they got the win.
Doing her like bicker staff did Evan Mobley
People talk about Sides, but this dude is terrible too. I like Nurse. She's a shooter and I loved watching her at Uconn when they'd come to town wit Stewie. I still don't understand how Nurse plays defense as if she just learned to walk. She's a worse defender than Clark and that's saying a lot haha

Daps
People talk about Sides, but this dude is terrible too. I like Nurse. She's a shooter and I loved watching her at Uconn when they'd come to town wit Stewie. I still don't understand how Nurse plays defense as if she just learned to walk. She's a worse defender than Clark and that's saying a lot haha
cant say about this game for clark why you trying to throw a stray

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I like nurse alot too, she ate at the world tourney a year or so ago for team Canada and that's how I got introduced to her but idk...

Coach not doing enough for Rickea or Brink in an odd way, I get trying to win games but you have the 2nd pick who's a stud PLAY her and try to FEATURE her.

This is literally what the cavs are doing to Evan Mobley but they atleast have Garland and Mitch what excuse do sparks have ?

Daps
Clarks on ball defense is bad she gets blown past almost every time
yeah she still has issues onball but they were up when she was in and she made up a little with steals and blocks and of course lifting the offense. It was clear as day this game that she needs to be in for the offense to go.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I like nurse alot too, she ate at the world tourney a year or so ago for team Canada and that's how I got introduced to her but idk...

Coach not doing enough for Rickea or Brink in an odd way, I get trying to win games but you have the 2nd pick who's a stud PLAY her and try to FEATURE her.

This is literally what the cavs are doing to Evan Mobley but they atleast have Garland and Mitch what excuse do sparks have ?
I think those little minutes that Yueru plays should go to Brink. I get it that she's big and you can't teach height, but she just makes so many goddamn mistakes while being uncoordinated.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
yeah she still has issues onball but they were up when she was in and she made up a little with steals and blocks and of course lifting the offense. It was clear as day this game that she needs to be in for the offense to go.
YUP! No argument for me there. Only question is how do you work the offense with Clark Boston and Mitchell?

I say experiment with Mitchell bringing up the ball and having a Boston Clark PNR.

It'll work itself out eventually

Daps
In my opinion even if fever sucks they should be a offensive powerhouse with Clark Mitchell and Boston. Coach sides is embarrassing herself

They should run with a bit more pace if possible
mitchell needs to cut back and whatever shes doing out there. They dedicated a good half of the game to feeding her for her to brick everything.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
In my opinion even if fever sucks they should be a offensive powerhouse with Clark Mitchell and Boston. Coach sides is embarrassing herself

They should run with a bit more pace if possible
They did and went on a run. But LA started to make every shot so it didn't allow them to run. Which was also the coaches fault because they were going under screens and over rotating on D.