Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Caitlin Clark being good and doing good is good for the league, she looked alot better but there's still questions about her Defense and ball handling and turnovers along with what exactly her role would be on offense. Is she a combo, a True PG or a SG who can handle the ball.

Only a rookie tho so it's no rush.

Quite frankly about half the turnovers haven’t been on her, and tonight she had 3 steals and 3 blocks.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

WHY THESE DUMB BROADS
COMMITTING FOULS UP 9 PTS
WITH 25 SECONDS LEFT?

:devil:
:evil:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Connecticut beat the shyt out of us tonight. Goddamn that was brutal. I think they can come out of the east this year. Either way , it’s them and the Liberty .

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean but that's something that'll happen in the off-season if they want her to shoot right now they need to set it going left, even that stagger play that they fukked up was flipped the wrong way.

She trust her teammates to do the right thing too much, like she respects them enough to not just jack like Arike... But in reality she should be seeing what works

Yea i notice that. I guess since she's a rookie, she doesn't want to over step her boundaries

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I'm liking this Clark/Boston pick and roll. Hopefully they looking like Bibby and Webber by the end of season.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Cameron brink #s..

Dude this coach on the sparks is irritating me even tho they got the win.
Doing her like bicker staff did Evan Mobley

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
DT needs to retire
I've been saying it for years. She occasionally turns back the clock, but she has more bad games than good games and is always one fall from missing at least 15 games in a season. At this point, she's just gunning and collecting a check and it aint working for us. But how do you tell the greatest player in our franchise's history and one of the greatest women players ever they need to retire?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been saying it for years. She occasionally turns back the clock, but she has more bad games than good games and is always one fall from missing at least 15 games in a season. At this point, she's just gunning and collecting a check and it aint working for us. But how do you tell the greatest player in our franchise's history and one of the greatest women players ever they need to retire?

And I'm pretty sure she's gonna be on the Olympic team too