Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

kchin1977

Rookie
Daps
Mixed signals that nikka out here kissing Cookie telling her. She the one while having still having p*ssy juices on his lip from eating her friend. If the bus wasn’t waiting he probably would’ve fukk Cookie with ol girl coochie fluids dried up on his dikk. That nikka was a menace.:mjlol:

Mixed signals as in PRIOR to Magic doing the best friend. Since Cookie was wishy-washy and didn't know what she wanted, Magic took the consolation prize (the best friend) rather than going on the road empty handed.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
They changing way too much shyt for me.
full

Pat was an announcer for a few years in real life. He went from becoming an announcer to assistant coach in like 6 months on the show.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This shyt just seems to keep getting better.

The comedy beats and dramatic tension during the game were :ohlawd:

The random cac adlibs from the moment they touch down in Boston :deadmanny:

I fukking lost it at Jerry West rolling down the partition and flipping the bird with the :mjgrin:

They just renewed this for Season 2 as well? :ohhh: I need all of the fukkery with :mjpls:and The 'T̶r̶a̶v̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶C̶o̶c̶a̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶C̶i̶r̶c̶u̶s̶' Bulls on the come-up. :blessed:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
yo the comedy was on point with the leprechaun and the storytelling at Magic's parent's crib :mjlol:

real spit, i lost it when i saw Orlando in this, haven't seen him in a minute, thought he retired or something. :wow:

I'm all in for a few more seasons of this, they gotta go all the way to the Kobe and Shaq f*ckeries, it'd be on some next level sh*t and end it with Kobe's last ring against boston for a rightful ending :takedat:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This shyt just seems to keep getting better.

The comedy beats and dramatic tension during the game were :ohlawd:

The random cac adlibs from the moment they touch down in Boston :deadmanny:

I fukking lost it at Jerry West rolling down the partition and flipping the bird with the :mjgrin:

They just renewed this for Season 2 as well? :ohhh: I need all of the fukkery with :mjpls:and The 'T̶r̶a̶v̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶C̶o̶c̶a̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶C̶i̶r̶c̶u̶s̶' Bulls on the come-up. :blessed:
I really hope the show ends up covering MJ and the bulls in later seasons

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I really hope the show ends up covering MJ and the bulls in later seasons

We're at least getting up to the HIV diagnosis - that was the cold open on the first episode and MJ was on the cover of the mag in the waiting room.

I just want to hear some of the stories if the actor they cast gets to shadow MJ :mjlol:.

The wardrobe alone is gonna be :mjgrin: