Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You tryna tell me Larry was like Belichick with the media back in the day?

he was an a$$hole, but think of him more like Steve Spurrier, talk shyt, bust ya ass, and be the great white hope, like one dude said, he wasn’t a media guy, but because Boston just trying to make him the white hype that bolstered him. He was the kind of guy that got up at dark thirty to work out so he could spend the rest of his day fishing, he just a country boy

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Yet that is what is ruining it for me they are lying and adding stuff to the story that there is no need for

the show says it in the beginning of every episode things are gonna be changed but the key elements of the story will be as they were in real life or as close as they can get

it's clear the actual games are taking a backseat to the characters and plot

kchin1977

Rookie
Daps
Magic Johnson was first team all scumbag for fukking Cookie’s best friend. All the p*ssy in the world you gotta be the dawgest of dawg nikkas fukk to your girl’s best friend.

It takes two to tango :yeshrug:

if that is your best friend, why are you with Magic? :yeshrug: that doesn't sound like a best friend to me. So I wouldn't blame Magic as Cookie was sending him mixed signals

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I need gif of Jerry west flipping the bid in the rearview mirror. :skip: at the random Celtic fan taunts; some telling Riley to eat a bag of dikks.

BTW :ohhh:no wonder Earvin got 5 rings that man remains cool and calm under all circumstances. If my girl pulled up unexpectedly after I just finished smashing bff/roommate while she was 10 feet away in the bathroom I would have been
SizzlingCourteousFieldmouse-max-1mb.gif
after five mins. Magic was so cold with it; if she would've busted out of that bathroom. He probably played out that Jay line
fukked her again
I seen her tears as she busted in, I said, "shyt..
There's a draft, shut the door bytch and come on in! :mjgrin:

:picard: I see why Magic wants to put out his own doc

Magic Johnson was first team all scumbag for fukking Cookie’s best friend. All the p*ssy in the world you gotta be the dawgest of dawg nikkas fukk to your girl’s best friend.
Earvin

200w.gif

Oh, that's your best friend?
I'm tryna fukk her with you
First met the bytch, they said they real sisters
I don't give a fukk if they was real sister

200w.webp

Last edited:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It takes two to tango :yeshrug:

if that is your best friend, why are you with Magic? :yeshrug: that doesn't sound like a best friend to me. So I wouldn't blame Magic as Cookie was sending him mixed signals
Mixed signals that nikka out here kissing Cookie telling her. She the one while having still having p*ssy juices on his lip from eating her friend. If the bus wasn’t waiting he probably would’ve fukk Cookie with ol girl coochie fluids dried up on his dikk. That nikka was a menace.:mjlol: