Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He need to kill that splaboo shyt. That ain't funny or cool. Muhfukka always trying to talk down towards black people.
He keeps mentioning the Invaders. Anyone know what the fukk he’s talking about?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
100,000 Nike shares would be over 180 million today and that’s not even including dividends and the more he would have got issued throughout his career. His cut of the shoe sales would have him in the billions :wow:
They'd be worth a hell of a lot more than that once you account for share splits. In a quick google search I'm showing they've done at least 7 share splits. Just assuming they're a 2-1 split that would turn that 100,000 into 12.8 million shares present day would be around 1.8 billion just off shares alone.

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I’m glad they toned down the 4th wall stuff, it was kinda goofy. This is a great cast all around and each episode gets better and more intriguing.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I’m glad they toned down the 4th wall stuff, it was kinda goofy. This is a great cast all around and each episode gets better and more intriguing.

Yeah, I think they used it a lot early to provide context and give some backstory to some of the characters but definitely glad they not using it as much

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah, I think they used it a lot early to provide context and give some backstory to some of the characters but definitely glad they not using it as much
Thats good to hear, haven't seen this episode yet. Watching when i get home. But my main critique of the series so far was that they over used the forth wall breaking. I'm used to seeing the wall broken maybe 3 or 4 times a movie or an episode, they were doing it 3 or 4 times in a given scene.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Those numbers are high as fukk. Who knows, maybe he had the energy to do it. But yeah thats some weird math. The vids were done by a black guy though. He shows his face...

Also just read something similiar about the playboy mansion. So either the girls were on the pill, diaphragm, or he was busting in their mouth/ass. Now the ass could explain how he caught HIV. Skin tears... There were a lot of drugs and sex though. That much is known. I'm surprised he's the only one who caught it, because they were basically having daily orgies and I'm sure that some of these women were shared.

Yeah the numbers just don't make sense to me. If he was smashing as many hoes as they say and at some point caught the monster then there would have been a huge outbreak and probably alot of women chasing a check and trying to sue him.

As far as I know only one lady tried to sue him. David Stern said there was 1 other NBA player he knew of that caught HIV, and he found out after the player had retired and the player eventually died.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Lol exactly. He made the wrong decision but it wasn’t a bad one or even a miseducated one.

Magic made the safe choice.

But with all the juice he had from college to the pros, Nike giving him equity was a very good deal. Just his name alone would have taken the stock up to all time highs that would shyt all over the 100k converse was giving him.

But if they gave magic that bag they may have probably given Magic all the Jordan designs, and nobody would have move sneakers like Michael Jordan.