Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Man, the quality of this show is top notch. I hope this leads to other teams getting a show. Imagine the Bulls :wow: me being a bulls biased fan, the f*ckery would be on another level on Jordan's gambling alone :takedat:
We need a show about Jerry Jones buying the Cowboys and that early 90s run.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

magic confirming the Nike story. Magic rich asf, knowing he could have had stocks in Nike still got :sadcam:

His mannerisms are so like my dad’s (dad hooped too). He’s always reminded me of my dad - smile, complexion, face shape, size/height, love to talk.

Last edited:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
CAC babble

Magic did his thing but you really think he raw dogged 2000 girls a year, for a decade and only had one kid prior to that? Something never added up about that, same with Wilt's 20,000 and 0 kids.

Those numbers are high as fukk. Who knows, maybe he had the energy to do it. But yeah thats some weird math. The vids were done by a black guy though. He shows his face...

Also just read something similiar about the playboy mansion. So either the girls were on the pill, diaphragm, or he was busting in their mouth/ass. Now the ass could explain how he caught HIV. Skin tears... There were a lot of drugs and sex though. That much is known. I'm surprised he's the only one who caught it, because they were basically having daily orgies and I'm sure that some of these women were shared.