Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Daps
Odin wasn't fighting Shang Chi and some random magic Chinese woman.
He was fighting Shang Chi and Hella with the Airbender upgrade and at the end she regains her crown. Did you actually watch it?

Thanos was half dead when Thor took his head off.
"I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me." - Thanos

Shang Chi with the rings would no doubt give Thor some trouble.

Again, it was Hella.

Thanos was at full power when Thor put an axe in his chest. :gucci:

What Shang Chi gon do against a bolt of lightning?? :dahell:

Hela had none of her powers throughout the majority of the fight. She was relying on the Airbender stuff. :what:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Daps
And would've died if Thor had gone for his head. :skip:

Block it? :skip:

Hela is that bytch... :skip:

With NO POWERS homie??? They made a point to show that she actually had none of her powers and was relying on the Airbender stuff. Come on Orbital! :wtf:

How Shang Chi gon block some lightning?? :dahell:

So if Thor is less powerful than Odin, and Thor can kill Thanos, then you telling me that Shang Chi can take out Thanos with Infinity Stones?? :what:

Daps
@Neo The Resurrected ONE you can’t rationalize something that has infinite possibilities. That would take the fun out of it and in the hela episode seems the mandarin never stopped conquering so no telling how much stronger he is compared to the 616 version

Come on, breh. This is the same Mandarin in Ancient China that was shown at the beginning of Shang Chi. What changed the timeline for this Mandarin is that he encounters Hela, the Hela that was shown in the flashback from Thor Ragnarok, except she gets her powers stripped from her and gets cast out like Thor did in Thor 1.

She is a mortal. But she gets taught how to bend wind from the benders in Shang Chi.

One could argue that the Mandarin in What If is weaker than the Mandarin in Shang Chi, cause he's younger and less experienced.

One could also argue that this is Odin in his prime (Hela says to Thor and Loki in Ragnarok "You know him when he got old and tired. I knew him in his prime") so he should be stronger here than he is in Thor 1, 2 and 3.

And yet, he gets his butt kicked by a mortal Hela and mortal Mandarin and some rings.

Come on, breh, you know the power scaling is off.