Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This season of “What If” blows season 1 out of the water. I’m legit shocked that Marvel isn’t going out the way to promote it because every episode has been hitting.

You can tell the writers legit put some thought into this and took their time to finish it. You gotta remember they lowkey rushed season 1 out because of Covid. Hence why the Gamora episode was put on this season instead of the last one.

I also like how this season it isn’t just random stories within the MCU multiverses. They all serve a purpose and it seems like Peggy is the anchor of it all.

The way it’s laid out, you can literally watch this in timeline order while skipping certain episodes. This is lowkey season 2 of “Agent Carter.”

The fact they dropped it during the Xmas break is smart.

My favorite episode so far is the Kahhori episode. I have a feeling they gonna bring her into live action sooner or later..

I’m legit excited about the finale tonight cause I feel it’s gonna be a doozy…

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
dope episode, even got me wanting to read the comics :patrice:

Marvel 1602 - Wikipedia

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This season of “What If” blows season 1 out of the water. I’m legit shocked that Marvel isn’t going out the way to promote it because every episode has been hitting.

You can tell the writers legit put some thought into this and took their time to finish it. You gotta remember they lowkey rushed season 1 out because of Covid. Hence why the Gamora episode was put on this season instead of the last one.

I also like how this season it isn’t just random stories within the MCU multiverses. They all serve a purpose and it seems like Peggy is the anchor of it all.

The way it’s laid out, you can literally watch this in timeline order while skipping certain episodes. This is lowkey season 2 of “Agent Carter.”

The fact they dropped it during the Xmas break is smart.

My favorite episode so far is the Kahhori episode. I have a feeling they gonna bring her into live action sooner or later..

I’m legit excited about the finale tonight cause I feel it’s gonna be a doozy…
Agent Carter had 2 seasons

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Captain Carter >>> Captain America and I'm a Steve Rogers stan.

Supreme Strange going rouge and sticking to his original plan was a loop I wasn't expecting. I'm glad they didn't make Kahhori the villain, that would have been terrible. Carter getting the mega glow up was dope. Infiniti armor, Hella's crown, Mjolnir and the shield... :ohlawd: Kahori is really powerful. I hope they bring her into the MCU. Oh, and the Tree of Life at the end was the perfect touch to tie into Loki. What can I say? Marvel knocked this out of the park.

RIP Supreme Strange.