Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Just noticed that when Carter hits Strange with the fistful of infinity stones that the punch glows purple, then yellow and then green. I think she used the power stone to stun him, the mind stone to release the good Strange that the bad one absorbed in S1 and then hit him with the time stone so he could properly think it over longer.

And Carter never wields Mjolnir, I was wrong.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Just noticed that when Carter hits Strange with the fistful of infinity stones that the punch glows purple, then yellow and then green. I think she used the power stone to stun him, the mind stone to release the good Strange that the bad one absorbed in S1 and then hit him with the time stone so he could properly think it over longer.

And Carter never wields Mjolnir, I was wrong.
Ole girl just used her power to lift it

Daps
The Hela character arch was dope. It was concise, well grounded and executed. Odin getting humbled... :ohlawd:

Man :pacspit:

I hated that. So you expect me to believe that Odin in the MCU could be took down by Shang Chi and one of them Chinese women from that village?

You have got to be kidding me.

And this wasn't old Odin, this was Odin in his prime. :dahell:

It was a good story but the fact that they ignored Odin power scale took a lot away from it.

Thor aint as powerful as Odin and Thor one shotted Thanos with the infinity gauntlet.

Shang Chi wouldn't even be able to handle Thor if they fought.

But I'm supposed to believe that with the rings and one of them Chinese ladies, that he could put up a good fight against Odin?? :dahell:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

I hated that. So you expect me to believe that Odin in the MCU could be took down by Shang Chi and one of them Chinese women from that village?

And this wasn't old Odin, this was Odin in his prime. :dahell:

It was a good story but the fact that they ignored Odin power scale took a lot away from it.

Thor aint as powerful as Odin and Thor one shotted Thanos with the infinity gauntlet.

But I'm supposed to believe that with the rings and one of them Chinese ladies, that he could put up a good fight against Odin?? :dahell:
Different universe doesn’t mean same power level :yeshrug: i know it’s a cop out

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Odin wasn't fighting Shang Chi and some random magic Chinese woman.
He was fighting Shang Chi and Hella with the Airbender upgrade and at the end she regains her crown. Did you actually watch it?

Thanos was half dead when Thor took his head off.
"I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me." - Thanos

Shang Chi with the rings would no doubt give Thor some trouble.
Again, it was Hella.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Odin wasn't fighting Shang Chi and some random magic Chinese woman.
He was fighting Shang Chi and Hella with the Airbender upgrade and at the end she regains her crown. Did you actually watch it?

Thanos was half dead when Thor took his head off.
"I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me." - Thanos

Shang Chi with the rings would no doubt give Thor some trouble.

Again, it was Hella.
It wasn’t shang chi either it was the mandarin