Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
it was fine:ehh:
surprised they were able to get this many of the actors to voice their characters especially Cate and Elizabeth Olsen
main thing I noticed was they didn't kill any Avengers this season
seems like last season they made it a point to kill at least one Avenger in every episode :what:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I see people like Kahhori

Bur instead of an original character, It would have been nice to see them introduce Talisman or Dani Moonstar if they're getting ready for x-men.

But I understand they hire writers who don't know the comics and probably don't even know who those characters are.

Daps
Yeah its funny im like damn will we get to see anyone else from the netflix shows or anywhere else?!!?:why:

Yep. They didn't even give us a She Hulk episode. :skip:

This shows they don't believe in any of their d+ series. They could have did a Moon Knight episode. A Falcon episode. (Who they didn't even show in the 1619 episode, but somehow Bucky was there. We know why Sam was left out :mjpls: )

Could have did something with the Eternals. Kingpin. Daredevil.

They are playing it safe cause they don't even trust themselves right now. That's why they keep going back to characters who are proven to work, cause they're scared to take a chance with the new guys.

This is sick.

@AnonymityX1000
Negged.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yep. They didn't even give us a She Hulk episode. :skip:

This shows they don't believe in any of their d+ series. They could have did a Moon Knight episode. A Falcon episode. (Who they didn't even show in the 1619 episode, but somehow Bucky was there. We know why Sam was left out :mjpls: )

Could have did something with the Eternals. Kingpin. Daredevil.

They are playing it safe cause they don't even trust themselves right now. That's why they keep going back to characters who are proven to work, cause they're scared to take a chance with the new guys.

This is sick.

@AnonymityX1000
Negged.
They did that because no one cares about this series and it has no buzz. But thanks for watching. lol

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Cool and all but they really could’ve dug deep and used some more characters. We’ve already seen these before. It’s a what if xyz happened? You could do anything with the roster list you have. Playing it safe with the same folks is a bit boring.

What if daredevil got blinded then also got bit by a radioactive spider while on a mission trip in Africa and he ate the black panther herb?

Man come on let me dream up some childish shyt and make it a reality.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Different universe doesn’t mean same power level :yeshrug: i know it’s a cop out
It's not really a cop out. It's the whole point of "What If".

Maybe Odin was having an off day? Maybe Thanos was surprised or sucker punched? Maybe whoever-it-is just had a battle off screen and was tired during the next one? Maybe, like you said, they're not as powerful in this universe?

The infinity stones are paper weights in other worlds. They never told us why.

There's infinite possibilities, but nikkas want it all spoon fed and simplified into a single number like a DBZ power level or they get mad. I'm just here for good story and characters. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cool and all but they really could’ve dug deep and used some more characters. We’ve already seen these before. It’s a what if xyz happened? You could do anything with the roster list you have. Playing it safe with the same folks is a bit boring.

What if daredevil got blinded then also got bit by a radioactive spider while on a mission trip in Africa and he ate the black panther herb?

Man come on let me dream up some childish shyt and make it a reality.
Your concept sounds wack. lol

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Your concept sounds wack. lol
Bro it’s just dumb brainstorming to come up with something besides winter soldier and frat bro Thor.

Infinite possibilities and we’re stuck on nebula being a detective. Hulk hogan was nice tho.

Plus that shyt sounds fire boy wtf you talking about? Give me daredevil with the Spider-Man mutation where he gets 6 arms made out of vibranium.