Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That's the universe they ended up in with Nick Fury on the helicarrier.

it's also the same universe with a Captain America Steve Rogers.
i think it may be the same universe that Captain Carter is in but at a different time.
Carter was out on missions before Rogers got defrosted?

i think we will see Rogers, Carter, Widow & Bucky all together with shields of their own...TOGETHER.

i'm calling it right mother fukking now.

:ahh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think "the universe" here was the "What If all the Avengers were murdered?" universe, not the main MCU.
I didn't think it was the main universe either, if Natasha was replacing the dead Endgame Natasha then how could there be a Loki alive?
it's also the same universe with a Captain America Steve Rogers.
i think it may be the same universe that Captain Carter is in but at a different time.
Carter was out on missions before Rogers got defrosted?

i think we will see Rogers, Carter, Widow & Bucky all together with shields of their own...TOGETHER.

i'm calling it right mother fukking now.

:ahh:
Are you saying the same Captain Carter universe that was in this What If...? If so, ow could it have both Captain Carter and Captain America Steve when only one takes the serum?

Maybe its just me, but I think my reservations of the multiverse angle is hopefully its utilized to as a way to maybe incorporate mutants, FF4, etc. rather than revive old characters as reboots (at least for live action). Marvel has so many characters and creative potential yet to introduce and connect that I hope they focus on building those into the universe.
Either way, I'm still tuning in and going to be entertained.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I didn't think it was the main universe either, if Natasha was replacing the dead Endgame Natasha then how could there be a Loki alive?

Are you saying the same Captain Carter universe that was in this What If...? If so, ow could it have both Captain Carter and Captain America Steve when only one takes the serum?

Maybe its just me, but I think my reservations of the multiverse angle is hopefully its utilized to as a way to maybe incorporate mutants, FF4, etc. rather than revive old characters as reboots (at least for live action). Marvel has so many characters and creative potential yet to introduce and connect that I hope they focus on building those into the universe.

Carter came through the portal 70 years after the war ended.
Rogers is Hydra Stomper.

ughhhh, i don't fukking know.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

It can't be the same universe, because "Super Soldier" Steve would have had no need for the HydraStomper IronMan suit.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Lea Thompson during the 80s or Kat Dennings now?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I still can’t get over this

main-qimg-9e6ed0d787e5d67ead6aca2c199a284c