patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What If? Finale Explained: T'Challa Spinoff Almost Happened, Season 2 - Variety

It was so lovely to see so much of T’Challa this season. It felt like a gift to audiences who felt like they didn’t get to see enough of Chadwick Boseman’s performance. Was he able to record anything for Season 2?

Andrews: Unfortunately, no.

Bradley: We were lucky we had him for Season 1.

Andrews: Chadwick had recorded his Star Lord T’Challa stuff early. But we had those later episodes that he appeared in sporadically, and it was a long stretch before we got him [again]. And it was not long after the final recording that he passed. I think it was maybe just a few months, or a month. None of us knew, obviously. But we got him in time to have everything [for Season 1]. I think he was also trying to make an effort because T’Challa was so important to him — and also this new version of Star Lord T’Challa was so important to him. He dug it.

I don’t know if he knew this, but there was planning to have Star Lord T’Challa spin off into his own show with that universe and crew. We were all very excited. We know he would have loved it, too. And then, you know, he passed, and so all that’s in limbo. So, who knows? Maybe one day.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That was some good shyt. Them final two episodes took this show from good worth a watch, to must see!

very good ending and it looks like they brought
black widow back into the universe

another win for marvel. Marvel is showing that they are not done after endgame and they still got plenty more heat coming up.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
That was some good shyt. Them final two episodes took this show from good worth a watch, to must see!

very good ending and it looks like they brought
black widow back into the universe

another win for marvel. Marvel is showing that they are not done after endgame and they still got plenty more heat coming up.

I think "the universe" here was the "What If all the Avengers were murdered?" universe, not the main MCU.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Ummm did i miss the Gamorra the destroyer Episode with steampunk Tony stark?

I had to look at the episodes again cause I thought I missed one too:russ:

I enjoyed it overall. The last two episodes were great, the episode where Ant Man kills the Avengers was the best one I thought. But some episodes were forgettable.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
3 eps down. Loving it. The What If comic has always been a favorite of mine, so it’s no surprise I like what I’ve seen.

Not sure about the Thanos turn in ep 2. :patrice: but I :heh: when dude showed up. So unexpected.

Ep 3 was :ohhh:. Kinda figured out who was behind everything when BW hacked into the system and pulled up the SHIELD files.

Will check out another ep or 2 later.