Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Pure fanservice. Like I already knew. The multiverse 9.999/10 is a gimmick and rarely spurs any good or creative writing. Just story salad. It's basically time travel that people like. Let's see how long this train lasts or maybe because it's a "cooler" concept people will stay sheep.

Daps
I had to look at the episodes again cause I thought I missed one too:russ:

I enjoyed it overall. The last two episodes were great, the episode where Ant Man kills the Avengers was the best one I thought. But some episodes were forgettable.

Forgot all about the ant man episode. I think that was the only one that didn't factor into the finale.

Daps
Pure fanservice. Like I already knew. The multiverse 9.999/10 is a gimmick and rarely spurs any good or creative writing. Just story salad. It's basically time travel that people like. Let's see how long this train lasts or maybe because it's a "cooler" concept people will stay sheep.

I wouldn't be surprised if the multiverse only factors into this phase of the MCU and then they merge the timelines kinda like how arrowverse did.

In fact now that I think about it, that's happened in DC comic verse many times. They have the timeline story where stuff gets merged together.

It happens in marvel to a lesser extent such as the Age of Apocalypse storyline when Xavier got killed and then characters from that timeline came over into the main marvel universe.

Speaking of... I need them to do Nate Grey on the big screen. X-Man was one of my favorite comics.

:wow: do it Feige, please.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I wouldn't be surprised if the multiverse only factors into this phase of the MCU and then they merge the timelines kinda like how arrowverse did.

In fact now that I think about it, that's happened in DC comic verse many times. They have the timeline story where stuff gets merged together.

It happens in marvel to a lesser extent such as the Age of Apocalypse storyline when Xavier got killed and then characters from that timeline came over into the main marvel universe.

Speaking of... I need them to do Nate Grey on the big screen. X-Man was one of my favorite comics.

:wow: do it Feige, please.

There will be some sort of merge, that’s most likely how they work in the mutants

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

word is bond :mjlit: ?

didn't you say you would no longer watch marvel?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Killmonger ep. :damn: :picard:

Thor ep was a much needed lite story. Needed the comedy after all the serious shyt. Ending wasn’t quite so laughable tho.

Probably finish it off in a few days. They should do a season where they do What Ifs for the X-Menverse and the Netflixverse. :ohhh:

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

negged.
they can do this forever.