Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this brother was going places :sadcam:

full
long live t'challa the black panther

Man I’m normally not this way at all with celebrities, but every time him or Kobe pop up in my mind, I get kinda sad all over again.

Bro was one of my favorite active actors :francis: Let alone being a huge MCU fan and BP being in my top 4

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Man I’m normally not this way at all with celebrities, but every time him or Kobe pop up in my mind, I get kinda sad all over again.

Bro was one of my favorite active actors :francis: Let alone being a huge MCU fan and BP being in my top 4
He was such a good example of a black excellence. Like a black Superman . Just doesn't seem right .

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was such a good example of a black excellence. Like a black Superman . Just doesn't seem right .
And it just seemed so much more genuine than usual. Like in demon ass Hollywood, he really came off as a light.

He gave away so much of himself, on and off-screen, while cancer was ravaging his body, and he never said a word or missed a beat :mjcry: legend

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
And it just seemed so much more genuine than usual. Like in demon ass Hollywood, he really came off as a light.

He gave away so much of himself, on and off-screen, while cancer was ravaging his body, and he never said a word or missed a beat :mjcry: legend
since he passed breh been my homescreen on my phone , :mjcry: cant bring myself to change it. wat he did for the image of black men on screen cant be overstated. Class act great human being

Daps
You gonna need more than homeboy slept with homegirl on the third page of 2000 page tome.

Inwards spoiling left and right In the last of us thread, but nobody got in trouble for it

I was dropping spoilers in that thread? :dahell:

Spoilers for what??? I have never played the game so I have no spoilers to drop :what:

Breh what are you talking about right now :mjtf:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps

Titles by and large seem overwhelmingly mid to me. First season of What If was ok with a few standouts but I can tell now that my problem with the series is that most of the eps we’re too safe and linked too closely with the MCU which combined just doesn’t provide the WTFness of the comic What If series. The only ep that really came close was the Dr. Strange one.

If they are gonna stick to spinning MCU stories then give me some shyt like:

What If Iron Man completed his suit of armor around the world?

What If Scarlet Witch didn’t release the town under her control?

What If Captain America revealed Winter Soldier’s past to Iron Man?

What if Killmonger won the insurrection in Wakanda?

What if Spider Man joined Captain America during the Civil War?

What If Shang-Chi never abandoned the 10 Rings?

What if Dr. Strange let America Chavez sacrifice herself?

What If Iron Man was paralyzed during Civil War?

What If Nick Fury joined Thunderbolt Ross?