Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I’m down for more What If fukkery but honestly this show is more of a miss than a hit, even though I like it. Captain Carter is cool but I’m not a fan of going to that well too often at the sake of other stories out of a literal INFINITE amount that could be told. None of those S2 eps seem especially compelling. Capt. carter meeting the Winter Soldier doesn’t mean shyt since the 2 don’t have the storied history that Cap and Bucky have. I’m gonna let Marvel cook tho…

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m down for more What If fukkery but honestly this show is more of a miss than a hit, even though I like it. Captain Carter is cool but I’m not a fan of going to that well too often at the sake of other stories out of a literal INFINITE amount that could be told. None of those S2 eps seem especially compelling. Capt. carter meeting the Winter Soldier doesn’t mean shyt since the 2 don’t have the storied history that Cap and Bucky have. I’m gonna let Marvel cook tho…
The one from that list that seems the most appealing is the Hela story because there's likely a big consequential difference in the storyline, much like the Ultron one in season 1. The first episode in season 1 with Captain Carter was just the same exact storyline for the most part which was why it wasn't that interesting. I wonder who would be the Winter Soldier though since Bucky doesn't fall off the train

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

this brother was going places :sadcam:

full
long live t'challa the black panther