Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m just wondering but couldn’t Supreme Strange just simply use the stones to get out of the situation he’s in? He practically has the stones at his fingertips so what is really stopping him from taking advantage of this situation or maybe im missing something?

His reality is destroyed. What is there to bring back?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m just wondering but couldn’t Supreme Strange just simply use the stones to get out of the situation he’s in? He practically has the stones at his fingertips so what is really stopping him from taking advantage of this situation or maybe im missing something?

Not to mention, if he could’ve stopped Stone carrying Ultron on his own and probably would and they would’ve never needed the others.

That last battle proved it, it took all he had doing what he was doing.

So if he was to release them and let them fight or join that 3 way how would he win alone?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He learned his lesson about taking on more power to bend reality to his will. He knows that the unforseen consequences can make things much worse.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

But with the infinity stones, is it possible for him to bring his reality back? I’m just thinking that he’s not content with simply watching over Killmonger and Ultron with the Infinity Stones in play. Keep in mind, did we really see the full extent of his powers? My money would be on Strange to take both of them out and use the stones maybe not to bring his reality back but for a different purpose.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Makes no sense to save it for S2.

Maybe….. but pretty a report I read

Trynna find the link but yea. Covid fukked they time schedule and didn’t want this one ep to fukk up they deadline

Marvel's Delayed What If...? Episode Is Pure Comedy

While What If...? Season 1 was originally supposed to include ten episodes, executive producer Brad Winderbaum confirmed that one of them was pushed back into Season 2 prior to the show's premiere. "It was just, honestly, like everything else, that was a COVID impact," he explained. "There was an episode that just wouldn't hit the completion date, but luckily we do get to see it in the second season of the show."

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But with the infinity stones, is it possible for him to bring his reality back? I’m just thinking that he’s not content with simply watching over Killmonger and Ultron with the Infinity Stones in play. Keep in mind, did we really see the full extent of his powers? My money would be on Strange to take both of them out and use the stones maybe not to bring his reality back but for a different purpose.

he got all the time in the world to plot on how to get those stones and he still got his time stone so he can look at all the possibilities to see where he wins

:ohhh:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, he was historically great as Iron Man, but I don't fukk with any possible Trump supporters. fukk em.
chris-pratt.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

when you mess with time, it tends to mess back.

Daps
They actually had another ep but because of Covid and the team not able to put the ep together. They did scrap it for this season but will have it on season 2, probably the first ep

with that said and side note

I’m now being reminded of a few eps back…. when the eps was left at big cliffhangers. Some folks in here impatiently got mad and started to shyt on both the eps or the season….. only for the final ep to reveal why the cliffhangers to happen how they did and pretty much indeed conclude the stories

We told y’all to chill but no, and not Marvel is pissing on y’all

So one has to ask, how does it taste?:picard:

It tastes like piss to me, chief!! :damn: