Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The Nolans say they haven't got a green light yet on season 5 yet on but they want to continue

Is this the end of Westworld? Was the abuse of power by A.I. always on a vicious loop? Joy tells us tonight her and husband/co-creator Jonathan Nolan haven’t received word yet of a season five renewal. However, at the onset of the season she told us that “Jonah (Nolan) and I have always had an ending in mind that we hope to reach. We have not quite reached it yet.”

At the end Delores said all sentient life on earth was extinct. Does that include the outliers? What about animals? Is the sublime the only thing that exists now? If so, what if the power cord gets unplugged?

Wtf is going on :why:

the more comments I read, the more I feel like this is the series finale and maybe it should remain that way

If the entire next season takes place inside of "The Matrix", I'm not sure how they could keep that interesting.

My only hope is that Clementine was correct when she explained that there are pockets of Outliers out in the Real World that are totally outside of the view of Charlotte, Dolores, and the other hosts. Because if ALL humans are really dead, what's the point in continuing the show?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If the entire next season takes place inside of "The Matrix", I'm not sure how they could keep that interesting.

My only hope is that Clementine was correct when she explained that there are pockets of Outliers out in the Real World that are totally outside of the view of Charlotte, Dolores, and the other hosts. Because if ALL humans are really dead, what's the point in continuing the show?

:mjlol:TO TAKE ONE FINAL TEST OF COURSE.

:devil:
:evil:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, if they get another season its confirmed to be some bullshyt

I dont understand lisa joy's logic here. She states that it should come full circle with Dolores who is just a player in everyone else's games. So she should be able to write her own...... so Charlotte who was Dolores not Dolores according to her logic because that Dolores wasnt played by evan wood? So they just gonna make season 5 a even wood Dolores fan service extravaganza?

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dont understand lisa joy's logic here. She states that it should come full circle with Dolores who is just a player in everyone else's games. So she should be able to write her own...... so Charlotte who was Dolores not Dolores according to her logic because that Dolores wasnt played by evan wood? So they just gonna make season 5 a even wood Dolores fan service extravaganza?
Is Jonathan Nolan even involved anymore?

i just found out Lisa joy wrote and directed that awful Hugh jackman movie reminiscence. Explains a lot. Movie has the same level of navel gazing pseudo intellectual nonsense. I have a feeling Jonathan nolan is what made s1 so great.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Season was fire up until the finale and them shoe horning Delores back in :francis:

Too be honest the previous episode should have been the finale and set up for season 5 or hell that could have just been the actual ending.

With this ending I don't even see the point of them continuing the show :yeshrug:

Also Artificial humans based on human memories are not real humans and is not a real human element when watching a show. Which means the show will just be about hosts and human VI's which aint really appealing.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

TO WATCH DELORES TALK TO HERSELF.

:manny:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She wasnt even needed this season. I feel like they just had her on to give her some work and a additional plot twist.

THE MORE THEY INSERTED HER
INTO THE STORY, THE WORSE
THE SHOW GOT...

THIS LISA JOY PERSON
REALLY DOESNT KNOW HOW
TO READ THE ROOM.

DELORES SACRIFICE LAST SEASON
SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE LAST WE
SAW OF RACHEL EVAN WOOD.

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I have so many feelings about the finale. This season was sooo good until it was revealed that human!Caleb actually died, so around episode 6. Then they took out Maeve, Bernard, Stubbs, MIB.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a wrap up Season 5 but I’m not hyped

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I’m back again to complain about Delores.

Stop putting her in episodes. Boring shyt. Ol “how many close up shots of her face can we cram into an episode” ass directors.

bytch just talking nonsense, monologue into the void.

Could’ve kept Bernard and Maeve to fill up that time.

I’ve watched the show and paid attention but at this point I’m not sure wtf is what anymore. These last few episodes threw me.
Clementine sexy weird looking ass

:takedat:

Last edited: