Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tessa in that PVC suit on all fours after the shootout with William. Damn. That corny Taika Waititi skeeted in that. I'm furious :mad:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
So the tower in NYC affected the whole world? Or it just affects NYC and they ended up killing everyone on earth? Is everyone dead minus any outliers? What is happening in this finale :heh:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So the tower in NYC affected the whole world? Or it just affects NYC and they ended up killing everyone on earth? Is everyone dead minus any outliers? What is happening in this finale :heh:

There's towers all over the place. Even in NYC, in a lot of the scenes you see mini towers on all the street corners. So I'm sure each city has its own set of towers.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Working through the back log, so binged this today.

Breh who said this season was probably originally 10 eps, yeah I could see that. Covid definitely fukked things up. Because the quality drop in the 2nd half is noticeable.

Like why did they even bother bringing Maeve back. :skip:

What was the point of Clementine doing all of that.

Stubbs ain't deserve to go out like that.

Just seemed like they wanted to completely wipe out the cast outside of Dolores. I mean shyt.. only Dolores got a happy ending :skip:

Yeah I could definitely see this being the series finale. If there is a season 5 it would be the last.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
S5 theory makes sense... if they do it... they replay most s1... then have subtle differences specifically bout William trying to be good "do better".. then ending the EP same way it ended in s1 or something (some evil shyt he did)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:what: wtf did I just watch, brehs? I don't understand lol. I wasn't gonna watch, but decided to binge. Smh!!!

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
absolutely!

S4 is almost on par with S1 imo and that’s not in the moment hyperbole…it’s been a great season

Catching up on season 3, this shyt fire. Must not have been feeling it during the height of the pandemic :russ:can't wait till i get to season 4

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Catching up on season 3, this shyt fire. Must not have been feeling it during the height of the pandemic :russ:can't wait till i get to season 4

jmo but S4 started off great but didn’t stick the landing at all…I think like the first 6 eps aired when I posted that…the last 2 eps set the season back…and in hindsight I can say the slide started maybe around ep 5-6…I can’t specify why without going into spoilers but just temper your expectations based off that old post of mine