Daps
Reppin
NULL
FYd6-Kw-VWIAAJi-Kk.jpg

Last edited:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
This season drew a lot of inspiration from The Matrix & the game SOMA (especially the ending), it worked for the most part imo. The show's always explored the idea of whether life's a simulation and/or if simulation is life, the ending is the latter idea taken to its most extreme. Technically, if the simulation is indistinguishable from life, there's no real difference. That's the point of host William's whole "I am William" spiel towards the end.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I'm slow

So the Christina/Delores was an Augmented Reality program set on top of the real world? (Not in its own virtual reality like it came to be at the end right?)

I'm still a little confused as to how she was able to control people in the real world..... It was the tower being connected to then that allowed it right?
I took it as that too (dolores isnt actually in the real world) but then j thougjt “how can anyone other than a host see her”?

That whole thing confuses me

Just like bernard/maeve saying they were in the sublime already… doesnt that mean they will both be back next season?

That whole aspect of the show wasnt jot clear at all this season

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Season 2 killed the show. Season 2 while great... People don't like being confused for the sake of mystery.

I rewatched it through a fan recut and it was honestly one of the best.

It was Season 3.

They fell into the same trap The Jurassic World movies fell into.

They NEVER should taken the show away from The park setting.

Season 3 just looked liked a generic SyFy show.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Finally got back on this train just binged season 3 and all I can say is what did I just watch…. Does season 4 make this show less convoluted and watchable again cuz season 3 was a mess?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally got back on this train just binged season 3 and all I can say is what did I just watch…. Does season 4 make this show less convoluted and watchable again cuz season 3 was a mess?

it actually does for the first 4-5 episodes then it gets confusing again after that…still it was far more enjoyable/understandable that S3 imo

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
it actually does for the first 4-5 episodes then it gets confusing again after that…still it was far more enjoyable/understandable that S3 imo

Ok thanks. I’ve come this far so I’ll forge ahead. I’m curious what you think of the show overall now after watching all seasons, you still liking the show overall or nah?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok thanks. I’ve come this far so I’ll forge ahead. I’m curious what you think of the show overall now after watching all seasons, you still liking the show overall or nah?

for the most part S4 really took hold of my imagination again similar to S1…but I think at this point I’m more in love with the idea/concept than the actual storyline…after discussing the season finale with others, I wouldn’t be mad if the show got cancelled at this point…I don’t want to say too much since you have yet to watch the 4th season