Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Nolans say they haven't got a green light yet on season 5 yet on but they want to continue

Is this the end of Westworld? Was the abuse of power by A.I. always on a vicious loop? Joy tells us tonight her and husband/co-creator Jonathan Nolan haven’t received word yet of a season five renewal. However, at the onset of the season she told us that “Jonah (Nolan) and I have always had an ending in mind that we hope to reach. We have not quite reached it yet.”

damn it’d be fukked up if this is it…guess it’ll boil down to ratings smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actress who plays her has incredible eyes.

it’s crazy she has nice eyes but I don’t think they match her facial features which makes her look weird at times imo…I can’t help but think she’d look better with brown eyes

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THIS shyt WAS SO MID...

SEASON STARTED SOLID
AND FINISHED JUST AS BAD AS SEASON 3 THESE LAST 2 WEEKS.

I WONT EVEN BE MAD
IF IT GETS CANCELLED AT THIS POINT.

WHAT EVER THEY HAVE PLANNED
FOR S5 HAS CLUSTERfukk
WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.

THEY SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN
DELORES CHARACTER OUT AFTER S3
AND STARTED WITH A BREATH
OF FRESH AIR.
:devil:
:evil:

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
People are saying this is the series finale and the ending is showing this entire series is a never ending loop in a simulation.

:what:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So with no hosts, who make sure the virtual world goes on forever on the outside? shyt degrades overtime without upkeep. Also whats the point of a season 5?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Hmmmm, pretty entertaining finale but still don’t know how I feel about it. Dolores emerging was not surprising at all, I’ve been calling Christina “Dolores” all season so that’s no surprise but I still don’t really understand where she actually was all this time. I know she created her best friend, Teddy to give her a sign. But if she wasn’t in the sublime, or in the real world where has she been? I didn’t understand why Hale or Man in Black didn’t just go into the sublime when they were in that area, especially Hale who was about to transcend anyway. I found Halores to be more interesting than OG Dolores at this point so hated to see her go. Hated to see Stubbs, Clementine, MIB go out like that. Added to Benard, Maeve, Hale, Caleb. The whole cast damn near gone unless Dolores new game is a hard reset for everybody. I’d like one final season to end the story the way they envisioned but if the was the end I wouldn’t be too mad. But what happened to Frankie though?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But what happened to Frankie though?

from what I’m understanding she’s among the last of the actual humans in the actual real world and they have a safe spot they’re going to and at some point will probably look to find other humans…

…I think. :heh: