Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
So now we're going back to S1? A "loop"? I swear these writers are dumb-smart and are doing twists just for the sake of the "ohhh" moment. 5 min ago the robots were in danger and outnumbered, said Halores, but now all of a sudden human pop. is extinct?

Glad Jesse dies. God I hate the actor man. His auditions are "So you want me to play a sad Jesse or a angry one? How many grunts can I do?".

Good luck rooting for bots in S5, nobody actually dying because...simulation n shyt.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
when that theme hit at the end

:whew:

They got us on a loop back to season 1 at this point they are toying with us. Now if it comes back anybody could be brought back because they are alive in dolores memory.

This high sci-fi shiet not for everybody.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
S3 got a lot of hate but S4, imo, fell off a cliff the second half of the season.

It really felt like they started filming thinking they’d have 10 episodes and then found out it was only 8 because the last 3 episodes felt rushed and also felt like they dropped some storylines. Like Maeve being the weapon they needed…. What did she do except come back and die? It seemed like they wanted to something interesting with Clementine but she just ends up getting killed doing nothing. Benard knowing all treating Frankie like she’s the key to future but she does nothing but survive in the end. Overall still a pretty entertaining season but it’s basically just proved that the Rohibom or whatever the machine from season 3 was called was right. The end is was coming and there was nothing to stop it

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I'm slow

So the Christina/Delores was an Augmented Reality program set on top of the real world? (Not in its own virtual reality like it came to be at the end right?)

I'm still a little confused as to how she was able to control people in the real world..... It was the tower being connected to then that allowed it right?

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn it’d be fukked up if this is it…guess it’ll boil down to ratings smh
I refuse to believe the writers had a plan for this show beyond season 1... they are clearly winging it

season 2 was still pretty good but was showing cracks of becoming the convoluted full of itself mess the show is now

season 3 was a big drop off but still more consistent and coherent than this season

this season started off promising but completely fell apart by the end... bunch of characters basically didn't show any growth or had no real purpose in this season other than the fact they were in prior seasons

again, what really hurts this show is the fact that everyone is either a robot or simulation now and the robots all act like humans. im not sure why we should care about any of this

and Jesse pink man sucks... him and kid cudi joining last season was a jump the shark moment for the show

maybe if the writers had a bigger budget and more episodes they could do better but the product they've made is mediocre (the lack of budget really showed this season)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
You can tell COVID affected most of the scenes at the end
There was never more than 3 main characters in a room at the same time (Hale/Pinkman, Delores/Teddy, William/Hale, Pinkman/Frankie, Bernard/Maeve)
The city scenes with random NPCs probably were all filmed in one day

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm slow

So the Christina/Delores was an Augmented Reality program set on top of the real world? (Not in its own virtual reality like it came to be at the end right?)

I'm still a little confused as to how she was able to control people in the real world..... It was the tower being connected to then that allowed it right?

The entire tower is programmed by Dolores' pearl. Christina/Dolores is the Thomas Anderson/Neo from the last Matrix film where he thought he was a video programmer but actually setting narratives for people's lives.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but shes not a tangible being

just a ball that can easily be crushed and destroyed
The Pearl COULD, but Hale per instruction/inspiration by Bernard gave Dolores a CHOICE. So, she preserved the pearl to get it connected to the SUBLIME. Now Dolores has total control and access to the SUBLIME.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
The Pearl COULD, but Hale per instruction/inspiration by Bernard gave Dolores a CHOICE. So, she preserved the pearl to get it connected to the SUBLIME. Now Dolores has total control and access to the SUBLIME.
but if they have a black out or someone on the outside world stops paying the electric bill doesn't the sublime virtual world shut down?

that sh1t is nothing more than a COD server

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
but shes not a tangible being

just a ball that can easily be crushed and destroyed
but if they have a black out or someone on the outside world stops paying the electric bill doesn't the sublime virtual world shut down?

CORRECT...

THE SEASON WAS ACTUALLY GOOD
UNTIL SHOEHORNED DELORES BACK
INTO THE STORY.

NOW THIS shyt IS GARBAGE STATUS.
:devil:
:evil:

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is is too complicated to have the long breaks in seasons it does. I’m fuzzy on some details:

Why did Delores rebuild Bernard with the knowledge to fight against her plan? I think this was back in season 2.

I think this episode/season at least answered this question for me. Delores must have known there was something inside of her that could create the world Hale created so Bernard was a counter…and he did end up giving Delores a second chance

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

I saw this on Reddit and no one challenged him on it. Apparently we have about a 100 years of the sublime left, that’s a 100K years total (1000 in the sublime, is 1 in the real world). He had a pretty good theory on what S5 would be about (William is the key)