Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
that was Hale.. she basically uploaded dolores to the sublime and then went and killed herself because her mission was over.

no I was saying when Caleb's daughter's face opened up, the CGI looked much better there than it did for Hale tonight

that whole scene of Hale killing herself looked real cheap...took me out of the moment

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isn’t EVERY character “dead dead” at this point tho? No reason all won’t be back for season 5 as Delores creates simulations of them for whatever this test is supposed to accomplish

I’m too confused to even address this…I have no idea…but she crushed his little brain shyt tho so no more copies can be made of him and I’m assuming that was the only thing left of “him” but I honestly don’t know

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I’m too confused to even address this…I have no idea…but she crushed his little brain shyt tho so no more copies can be made of him and I’m assuming that was the only thing left of “him” but I honestly don’t know

Right. But she’s in the sublime, so everything odd on her mind. There are no hosts or humans… they’re all whatever Dolores remembers them as or wants them to be. And she will probably set it all up and then give the simulations “free will” and stop controlling them….but….

shyt, idk, WTFestworld is a fun mess to watch lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right. But she’s in the sublime, so everything odd on her mind. There are no hosts or humans… they’re all whatever Dolores remembers them as or wants them to be. And she will probably set it all up and then give the simulations “free will” and stop controlling them….but….

shyt, idk, WTFestworld is a fun mess to watch lol

ya I can’t call it lol…just gotta wait til next season and see where they take it…I thought them crushing that brain shyt meant that was the end of them permanently…like I don’t expect to see hale next season granted she was never really a part of “their” original world

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I'm assuming Delores telling Teddy that as long as she's around to remember him, he's is still alive
so Delores is going to write a new story bringing everyone back including Anthony Hopkins if he's up for it (I hope)
I think its 5050 this gets a season 5 though :manny:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'm assuming Delores telling Teddy that as long as she's around to remember him, he's is still alive
so Delores is going to write a new story bringing everyone back including Anthony Hopkins if he's up for it (I hope)
I think its 5050 this gets a season 5 though :manny:
I was about to say, I need Ford to come back and make sense of this.

And isn’t S5 the finale? It’s definitely coming back.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
ya I can’t call it lol…just gotta wait til next season and see where they take it…I thought them crushing that brain shyt meant that was the end of them permanently…like I don’t expect to see hale next season granted she was never really a part of “their” original world

She was a part of the original world. The human version of Charlotte was an employee at Deleos (sp) coming to Westworld and having fun with the hosts :mjgrin:, until she got killed by Dolores in S2. Agree this was a weak finale.

Lol @ the writers remembering Clementine is a character and giving her something to do for the finale :mjlol:. Actress who plays her has incredible eyes.

I did like the Caleb/Frankie goodbye scene and overall this season used Aaron Paul better.

Maeve/Bernard actors looking at the finale script like :martin:

Not sure how compelling it will be watching Christina/Dolores play RPG Maker/Sims in a potential S5 :jbhmm:. Especially with everything being a digital remembrance of humanity.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I was about to say, I need Ford to come back and make sense of this.

And isn’t S5 the finale? It’s definitely coming back.
The Nolans say they haven't got a green light yet on season 5 yet on but they want to continue

Is this the end of Westworld? Was the abuse of power by A.I. always on a vicious loop? Joy tells us tonight her and husband/co-creator Jonathan Nolan haven’t received word yet of a season five renewal. However, at the onset of the season she told us that “Jonah (Nolan) and I have always had an ending in mind that we hope to reach. We have not quite reached it yet.”