Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what the hell this show is about anymore. The last two seasons were written by someone high.

this season was pretty straightforward for the most part imo but it did get a bit convoluted these last couple eps…still halfway thru this one…I think this needed a 2-hour season finale…or maybe a 10-episode season…still have a bit to watch but it doesn’t feel like there’s gonna be enough time to pull off a satisfactory ending

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Obviously

I been waiting all season for that moment. I knew it was coming. They really got this show back on track. :blessed:
I honestly don’t mind the direction if the writing was sharper here. Hopefully the pay-off is much better in the final season.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn…so william is DEAD dead…so much for my MiB v. dolores showdown prediction for next season

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think them removing Maeve and Bernard last episode hurt this one.

was hoping for more fukkery with William's riot mode

but pretty much storywise what I expected... said last week the real world is finished and they were headed for the sublime. thought that was pretty well teased out all season too.

I'm assuming Maeve will be in next season, that felt like the end for Bernard last episode though.

maybe William and Bernard will still be in the sublime if Maeve is though? they were both hosts... that's the part that confuses me the most. who exactly made it in? only the people who went in at the end of season 2 or any host capable of connecting to it? Bernard was running simulations in it... so is he still in it or is he dead dead?

:patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this bytch dolores ugly…they keep closing in on her face…decent finale but as someone said last week I think, they crammed too much into the last 2-3 eps…a 10 episode season would’ve really benefited the show…overall I was happy with the season tho cuz I had MAJOR doubts coming into it…definitely looking forward to the final season