Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I realize I’ll have to binge watch all of these episodes before the finale, but can someone tell me why Hale is bringing Caleb back if she just discovered what he was trying to tell his daughter? She was clearly disappointed and he said that was everything.

Does she still think he’s going to tell her what he/humans have (had 👀) that she doesn’t?
Hale is basically running Caleb through her own version of a “maze” but it’s not like like the mazes Ford created for Delores and Maeve. The end result of those mazes were consciousness but Hale’s maze is a reverse maze to deconstruct Caleb to find out what makes him and other outliers so unpredictable and uncontrollable. Hale is looking for some grand existential answer about humanity when the reality is that hosts aren’t perfect which is hard for her to accept.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
maybe to continue studying him to see what she’s missing/can figure out on her own…she’s gonna be disappointed as hell when she finds out he’s referring to the human will/spirit :lolbron:
:pachaha:I was about to say, he was referring to the soul/spirit.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
preview for the next ep looks wild

took me a while to watch the first 3 eps but after that I have been watching every ep the same night it airs…last show I did that with was game of thrones
Not to mention this ends in 2 weeks and GoT: HoD begins the following week.

HBO is sucking the people back in with the continuous premium programming!! Talk about restoring the feeling.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Hale is basically running Caleb through her own version of a “maze” but it’s not like like the mazes Ford created for Delores and Maeve. The end result of those mazes were consciousness but Hale’s maze is a reverse maze to deconstruct Caleb to find out what makes him and other outliers so unpredictable and uncontrollable. Hale is looking for some grand existential answer about humanity when the reality is that hosts aren’t perfect which is hard for her to accept.
Thank you!

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

:ohhh:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I realize I’ll have to binge watch all of these episodes before the finale, but can someone tell me why Hale is bringing Caleb back if she just discovered what he was trying to tell his daughter? She was clearly disappointed and he said that was everything.

Does she still think he’s going to tell her what he/humans have (had 👀) that she doesn’t?

Hale's motivation of bringing Caleb back is because she wants to find out why the outliers exist. She wants absolute control, and the outliers defy that from her.

It's becoming apparent that even the hosts do not like being under absolute control of Hale. The issue is all about control. The reason why she was disappointed is in part that she doesn't understand why this version of Caleb went out his way only to send a message and in part that what Caleb said to her is the truth that SHE'S the reason why hosts been offing themselves and it has nothing to do with the outliers.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Hale's motivation of bringing Caleb back is because she wants to find out why the outliers exist. She wants absolute control, and the outliers defy that from her.

It's becoming apparent that even the hosts do not like being under absolute control of Hale. The issue is all about control. The reason why she was disappointed is in part that she doesn't understand why this version of Caleb went out his way only to send a message and in part that what Caleb said to her is the truth that SHE'S the reason why hosts been offing themselves and it has nothing to do with the outliers.
Yeah that's why she's a great villain right now is she's always known the truth. The same reason these hosts are killing themselves is the same reason she's a monster now. Control like you said lol.

:troll:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN

THOSE CALEBS LITERALLY BURNT
THE fukk UP THO.

:devil:
:evil:

She still brought him back. She is all types of evil like a MF though. So far this season been great hopefully they finish it well. I think Charlotte/New dolores is inside a Sim of the real world writing the narratives and they sent in teddy to get her back or something this show could go in any direction

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She still brought him back. She is all types of evil like a MF though. So far this season been great hopefully they finish it well. I think Charlotte/New dolores is inside a Sim of the real world writing the narratives and they sent in teddy to get her back or something this show could go in any direction
Who sent him? Hale? Because she definitely knew she met with Teddy. Or did he just go to the real world to monitor Delores and save her? I don’t want him to be a bad guy.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Who sent him? Hale? Because she definitely knew she met with Teddy. Or did he just go to the real world to monitor Delores and save her? I don’t want him to be a bad guy.
:lupe: we don't know shyt and there are so many directions they could go that's what makes this show so dope. And so fukking re-watchable. Im doing a rewatch as soon as this season is over.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:lupe: we don't know shyt and there are so many directions they could go that's what makes this show so dope. And so fukking re-watchable. Im doing a rewatch as soon as this season is over.
Seriously!!!! I thought I was tripping. I’m going to have to binge the season before the finale because…I have questions. Lol