Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I was praying the episode dropped early when I seen the thread bump lmao
Does HBO do that?! Yes, right? Stuff drops midnight same day.

And I think the HBOGO app did that too. During the GoT era people would be showing themselves watching as soon as it hit midnight in their part of the globe.

I have Verizon so I can never watch things early. Their OnDemand drops new episodes 12am the day after (which is a few hours after something airs, but it’s still annoying). I remember xfinity OnDemand had stuff available at midnight the day something premiered. I’d watch everything I wanted to see early so I could just go out at night lol

I’m just too lazy to go through the hassle of switch service providers.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

I have Verizon so I can never watch things early. I remember xfinity OnDemand had stuff available at midnight. I’m just too lazy to go through the hassle of switch service providers.
Usually it’s only when the episode falls on a holiday weekend that they drop it early.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I have Verizon so I can never watch things early. I remember xfinity OnDemand had stuff available at midnight. I’m just too lazy to go through the hassle of switch service providers.

I don’t think so…I know STARZ shows did and sometimes SHO as well…it would have to be an online leak…it did happen with game of thrones a couple times but the only way to get those episodes was thru torrents/downloads

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think so…I know STARZ shows did and sometimes SHO as well…it would have to be an online leak…it did happen with game of thrones a couple times but the only way to get those episodes was thru torrents/downloads
That’s what I remembered.

Naw I swear Comcast did that back in the day. And definitely one of the HBO apps. They had 2 prior to HBOMax.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm off this shyt right now. too much shyt going on and not enough interest to try and keep up. hopefully, i'll be in the mood to get into it again.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just started the ep…if them shyts move that slow why not just run in the first place? :heh: