Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Seriously!!!! I thought I was tripping. I’m going to have to binge the season before the finale because…I have questions. Lol
I think also hale was more worried about chistina/dolores being "infected" by having contact with the dude that killed himself. And see personally if she was behaving odly. Which I believed she noticed and has something at play. She has been a great villain this season :salute: I think the only way to get her out the paint is an MIB host backdoring halores by teaming up with MIB human/franky/maeve. But we shall see what the hell is going on they do fit a lot in an hour and we have 2 hours left this season.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I think also hale was more worried about chistina/dolores being "infected" by having contact with the dude that killed himself. And see personally if she was behaving odly. Which I believed she noticed and has something at play. She has been a great villain this season :salute: I think the only way to get her out the paint is an MIB host backdoring halores by teaming up with MIB human/franky/maeve. But we shall see what the hell is going on they do fit a lot in an hour and we have 2 hours left this season.
I didn’t think about that! She’s sniffing around because Delores interacted with that guy! Aw man.

How is Teddy going to save her? Ugh

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I didn’t think about that! She’s sniffing around because Delores interacted with that guy! Aw man.

How is Teddy going to save her? Ugh
Don't put your hopes up for teddy he always ends up gunned up and clapped quick and there are multiple versions of Dolores still in the wind that can come back and do him in.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Bruh for the love of god please leave Dolores out of this. Her episodes are so damn boring.

Bernard back.

:blessed:

Maeve back

I’ve been saying this forever but goddamn I get so tired of seeing that sad teary eyed crying face Aaron Paul has to make. They love giving him pain lol

He always looks like the episode of breaking bad when he had to shoot Gale. My guy can’t have anymore tears left in his body.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Bruh for the love of god please leave Dolores out of this. Her episodes are so damn boring.

Bernard back.

Maeve back

I’ve been saying this forever but goddamn I get so tired of seeing that sad teary eyed crying face Aaron Paul has to make. They love giving him pain lol

He always looks like the episode of breaking bad when he had to shoot Gale. My guy can’t have anymore tears left in his body.

I agree , I’ll take Charlotte Hale over Dolores all day everyday. I feel like they forced the Christina storyline to justify paying Evan Rachel Wood. I hope I’m wrong and there is a payoff with that storyline but I’m way more interested William, Hale, Bernard, Maeve and even Caleb and his daughter at this point so if this is the last season we actually see Dolores, I wouldn’t be too mad…

And also would love if they could create a Ford host or bring him back in some manner

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I agree , I’ll take Charlotte Hale over Dolores all day everyday. I feel like they forced the Christina storyline to justify paying Evan Rachel Wood. I hope I’m wrong and there is a payoff with that storyline but I’m way more interested William, Hale, Bernard, Maeve and even Caleb and his daughter at this point so if this is the last season we actually see Dolores, I wouldn’t be too mad…

And also would love if they could create a Ford host or bring him back in some manner
I was just thinking that same thing about Ford. That would be so dope.

And I also agree I think they were trying to justify paying the actress for another season. I’d be happy to be proven wrong and they surprise us with a cool storyline tie in at the end.

But at this point literally everybody’s stories are far more interesting than her slow burn screen time. Feels like last season with the Kid Cudi parts.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN

Bernard back.

Maeve back

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-fed-up.gif

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
glad to see y'all fukkin with this season. Ill binge after its over :ehh:...last 2 seasons were mid

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
man they not bringing back anthony hopkins.he cost to much now probably but it would be crazy. hopkins bring the show to whole another level.

TOO MUCH NOW?

HAS HIS PRICE INCREASED
OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS?

CONSTANTLY BRINGING EVERYONE
BACK WOULD BE STUPID AS fukk
AND ERASE THE IMPORTANCE
OF EARLIER SEASONS.
:devil:
:evil:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

TOO MUCH NOW?

HAS HIS PRICE INCREASED
OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS?

CONSTANTLY BRINGING EVERYONE
BACK WOULD BE STUPID AS fukk
AND ERASE THE IMPORTANCE
OF EARLIER SEASONS.
:devil:
:evil:

yeah. didnt he win another oscar(that some people thought chad should have got) so yeah it might be more expensive now.