Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I realize I’ll have to binge watch all of these episodes before the finale, but can someone tell me why Hale is bringing Caleb back if she just discovered what he was trying to tell his daughter? She was clearly disappointed and he said that was everything.

Does she still think he’s going to tell her what he/humans have (had 👀) that she doesn’t?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I realize I’ll have to binge watch all of these episodes before the finale, but can someone tell me why Hale is bringing Caleb back if she just discovered what he was trying to tell his daughter? She was clearly disappointed and he said that was everything.

Does she still think he’s going to tell her what he/humans have (had 👀) that she doesn’t?

🤔

Good questions

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m confused…so is the grown daughter a host too along with her team since dude was talking about there were several instances where she’s betrayed by someone on her team with the traitor varying each time??

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I’m confused…so is the grown daughter a host too along with her team since dude was talking about there were several instances where she’s betrayed by someone on her team with the traitor varying each time??

No, I don't think so. Bernard has run/seen multiple simulations where things play out differently. He didn't mention that Frankie would be a host, just different people on her team. In this timeline it was the Daniel Wu character. I'm not sure why he was scanning her data and those of her team though, maybe to use in a future plan he hasn't revealed yet.

2 episodes left and I'm curious how things will wrap up. Clearly headed for a showdown with Hale.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, I don't think so. Bernard has run/seen multiple simulations where things play out differently. He didn't mention that Frankie would be a host, just different people on her team. In this timeline it was the Daniel Wu character. I'm not sure why he was scanning her data and those of her team though, maybe to use in a future plan he hasn't revealed yet.

2 episodes left and I'm curious how things will wrap up. Clearly headed for a showdown with Hale.

ok I get it now at the bold…I thought he was talking about actually experiencing it…appreciate it!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

maybe to continue studying him to see what she’s missing/can figure out on her own…she’s gonna be disappointed as hell when she finds out he’s referring to the human will/spirit :lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
preview for the next ep looks wild

took me a while to watch the first 3 eps but after that I have been watching every ep the same night it airs…last show I did that with was game of thrones