Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
This show is top 5 S-class tv in my book…and I will fight and die on that hill. Season 4 has been amazing so far and honestly puts season 3 into a lot more perspective. I enjoyed season 3 even if it was the weakest out of all these seasons but I feel like it got a lot of hate due to the tonal shift and focus on the real world. Without that focus on the greater world outside the park, the corporate intrigue btw. Delos and Incite, Syrac and Rehoboam, and Caleb and the divergents you couldn’t appreciate the story being told in this season. You also couldn’t appreciate the tonal change in society outside the park between seasons 3 and 4, especially the small things like people going from wearing shirts that literally wrote their emotions in lights to wearing drab azz variations of black and gray. :wow:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This show is top 5 S-class tv in my book…and I will fight and die on that hill. Season 4 has been amazing so far and honestly puts season 3 into a lot more perspective. I enjoyed season 3 even if it was the weakest out of all these seasons but I feel like it got a lot of hate due to the tonal shift and focus on the real world. Without that focus on the greater world outside the park, the corporate intrigue btw. Delos and Incite, Syrac and Rehoboam, and Caleb and the divergents you couldn’t appreciate the story being told in this season. You also couldn’t appreciate the tonal change in society outside the park between seasons 3 and 4, especially the small things like people going from wearing shirts that literally wrote their emotions in lights to wearing drab azz variations of black and gray. :wow:

I’m tempted to do a rewatch of S3 after sunday’s ep…this season has reached a point where I hate waiting week to week lol…now that shyt is shaping up I think I’d appreciate last season a lot more

Superstar
Daps
I’m tempted to do a rewatch of S3 after sunday’s ep…this season has reached a point where I hate waiting week to week lol…now that shyt is shaping up I think I’d appreciate last season a lot more

I never hated 3. I originally didn’t finish 1. Binged season 3 and it made me go back and enjoy all the previous ones. I like them all now, but I can see how the change to the outside could piss people off. The series is like one big mid-90’s sci-fi movie, only we get to explore all the aspects outside of the lens a 120 minute movie can show.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
I think those kinda outliers are probably ones in that group in the desert. Ppl who can't be mind controlled or go along with the get along pushed to the fringes of society.
I think this is where it’s headed

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I was thinking that same thing. Westworld is executing it better thus far, though. That Matrix movie was utter trash.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THEY
WOULD BE SO BLATANT WITH THE RIPOFF...

I THINK HALE IS SO "BORED"
THAT SHE SET ALL OF THIS DELORES/TEDDY shyt UP
FOR shytS AND GIGGLES...

HOW ELSE WOULD DELORES & TEDDY
EVEN BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW?

I THINK THATS GONNA BE
THE BIG REVEAL AT THE END....

IF NOT...THIS MAKES ZERO SENSE
AND fukkING SUCKS.
:devil:
:evil:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I better not see anyone calling Tessa boring again. She went HAM this episode...she was playing Hale, playing Dolores with a Wyatt upgrade. She moved and talked just like Dolores used. Even had that country/redneck smug way of standing still.

Ed Harris is just a master at his craft. The man delivers from S1 and now playing a double role is even that more obvious.

As for characters...this unwhipped version of teddy is starting to grow on me. "You did btich" said with no remorse and fear of losing her like in older seasons.

This might be my fav. season so far. They are talking a lot about our society and how we are controlled and how easy it is...like mice in a maze we keep busy.

Tessa is doing great this season. Kind of feels like she’s taken the reins from Evan Rachel Wood. Lowkey the Halores storyline was one aspect of season 3 I did enjoy. Her feeling uncomfortable in Hale’s skin (still a issue) her embracing her family then losing them so we can least understand why she is so callous now. Westworld has it flaws but one thing I can appreciate is every season takes you on a different ride. Salute to Ed Harris as well, feel like all the actors stepped their game up this season

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I hope at some point they will give us some “perspective” only because I can’t tell if the controlling humans thing is just happening in that one city. Or if it’s nationwide or even worldwide.