Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
pretty on the money :ohhh:
Wasnt too long a guess. That was the machine in s3's whole thing, you couldn't just let those outliers cook by themselves on the fringe, they'd always ruin shyt. You had to get rid of them. The "peaceful" way the machine found was to put them on ice basically.

This season is on point but I'd honestly recommend y'all go back to s3 and 2. WW never missed with the themes and messaging. It's just a lot less abstract and feels more relevant rn given the state of the world and collective consciousness atm. This has been and still is one of the better written scifi shows on TV.

AS a bigger side note, their network tv show Person of Interest was *JUST* as well written too but a lot of mfers slept on the themes and messaging in that too.

The Nolans and Lisa Joy stay on code if you been paying attention.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
One thing I'm trying to figure out
Are they in the actual New York, or did the Hosts build an entire replica on New York at the Hoover Dam location that William was trying to buy?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe it's this heatwave:fire:, but I'm completely lost even though alot was explained:lupe::dwillhuh:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Loved this episode, I see people had mixed feelings about it but I enjoyed it. Halores realizing that she have the same issues the humans were having trying to control the hosts. Man in black and Christina seem to both becoming woke. I had kind of forgot we didn’t get any Bernard, Maeve and Caleb but it was okay because we needed to understand what Halores was doing in depth.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I like how they made the man in black a literal devil corrupting his own copy.

The laugh when he found out theyre killing themselves from talking with humans. Comedy
I feel like that whole part is to show machines are meant to be below man, not the other way around. They cant handle the emotions. He was talking about thing going back to natural order. So much i could get into

Last edited:

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is is too complicated to have the long breaks in seasons it does. I’m fuzzy on some details:

Why did Delores rebuild Bernard with the knowledge to fight against her plan? I think this was back in season 2.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Nice episode if the season was to have a mid episode of course it had to be the Dolores centric episode. Compared to the rest of the season if was Mid but it was still great overall arching storytelling.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I better not see anyone calling Tessa boring again. She went HAM this episode...she was playing Hale, playing Dolores with a Wyatt upgrade. She moved and talked just like Dolores used. Even had that country/redneck smug way of standing still.

Ed Harris is just a master at his craft. The man delivers from S1 and now playing a double role is even that more obvious.

As for characters...this unwhipped version of teddy is starting to grow on me. "You did btich" said with no remorse and fear of losing her like in older seasons.

This might be my fav. season so far. They are talking a lot about our society and how we are controlled and how easy it is...like mice in a maze we keep busy.