Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
What if all those people Serac put in cryosleep got out and started some fukkery in Hales world? :lolbron:
I think those kinda outliers are probably ones in that group in the desert. Ppl who can't be mind controlled or go along with the get along pushed to the fringes of society.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh I forgot we back tonight and then saul tomorrow…I’m wondering if I should hold off on tonight’s episode until tomorrow and have a doubleheader :yes:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I'm confused.

I thought this was in the future

How could she know about westworld past?

Because she was apart of it?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think those kinda outliers are probably ones in that group in the desert. Ppl who can't be mind controlled or go along with the get along pushed to the fringes of society.
pretty on the money :ohhh:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man I would be cool if they left evan rachel woodolores in the dark... show much more interesting when we focusing on bernard and maeve/halelores and william instead of super action hero god mode dolores from the last couple seasons :hubie:

Last edited:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
man I would be cool if they left evan rachel woodolores in the dark... show much more interesting when we focusing on bernard and maeve/halelores and william instead of super action hero god mode dolores from the last couple seasons :hubie:

Facts

You're a God

What's the point?

Get to it already I'm waiting for fukkery

Slow burn

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I'm confused.

I thought this was in the future

How could she know about westworld past?

Because she was apart of it?

I'm not sure who you are referring to, if you are talking about Hale then she would know about Westworld.

Very good opening and fun scene with Hale going God mode on her puppet city.

Outliers have hosts questioning the nature of their reality :ohhh:

Christina is awakened now and realizes she is the author of everyone's lives. As to why Hale placed her in that role and is checking on her now :jbhmm:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Ramin Djawadi is truly masterclass on the composition. The piano rendition of “Pink + White” in last week’s episode was so good. HBO is never letting this man out of their sight, and understandably so.

Ed Harris Everywhere, All At Once - Man deserves double the pay. Host William is clearly tired of Halores’ shyt at this point and I’m betting the OG will use him as a means of escape. They really got my guy frozen like Walt Disney out here. :dead:

Everytime Teddy is on-screen, I can’t help but think of the harsh ways he will inevitably be killed. That’s my guy though. :lupe:

While the season hasn’t fulfilled S1’s high for me, which is an incredibly daunting task in itself, it’s still a much needed return to form. Honestly, I have no clue why that third season exists. Toss that shyt in the bin. We byke byke.