Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So is the crying dude from breaking bad a crying ass robot in this one too?

And how TF Delores get all this shine throughout the seasons. Maeve is obviously the strongest bot from day 1 but she dies from every little injury. Maeve was out here figuring shyt out, shooting it out, and controlling other robots while Delores was still trying to get out of her loop. All of a sudden she a super badass that's not affected by bullets, knows everything, and can whoop everyone's ass.

Hell the security guard was made for battle and he gets handled by the rancher's daughter? Idk man. Everyone else still stuck in their character ways but Delores is the only one allowed to evolve....
I guess you can say that when Dolores "3D Printed" new bodies for herself, she left out the "die from injuries that would be fatal to real humans" parts". But Maeve is in a body printed out by Serac, and the Security Guard is still in his original Delos body.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This won’t get another season. All this budget and potential for the premise of this season but it’s boring as fukk. Sorry but Dolores is a terrible lead character. It was okay in the first season because other characters were getting a lot more shine but the more they push her to the forefront, the worse this series gets.

I want to like this and will continue to watch because I love high budget sci-fi which there isn’t a lot of on TV but this shyt is wack now.
HBO invested way too much for them to pull the plug now.

It'll get one more season, but it better be to wrap everything up.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
full

:mjtf: this dumb bytch

Arrgh:snoop:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This won’t get another season. All this budget and potential for the premise of this season but it’s boring as fukk. Sorry but Dolores is a terrible lead character. It was okay in the first season because other characters were getting a lot more shine but the more they push her to the forefront, the worse this series gets.

I want to like this and will continue to watch because I love high budget sci-fi which there isn’t a lot of on TV but this shyt is wack now.
It’s fascinating that this show is so divisive.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
It’s fascinating that this show is so divisive.

the problem is ppl will dog the hell out of Westworld with reasons they will then use to completely praise a diff show with similar characteristics. But once u get a train roll on Twitter finger haters it becomes the consensus to follow suit. This season has been VASTLY improved. This show is so unjustly hated on.

devs just finished and it was amazing with critical praise. But once u reach the finale. U realize the premise is almost identical to season 3 of Westworld.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This season has been VASTLY improved.

yep...not as good as S1 but much better than S2...I’ve enjoyed it so far

I hate the 2 year gaps tho...it’s just way too much time between seasons that for me often leads to a disconnect w/ characters...it usually takes 2-3 eps for me to reconnect which is a lot of time when seasons are only 8-10 eps long...I experienced it w/ GoT and currently experiencing it w/ insecure...atlanta is the only show where I feel the 2 year gap didn’t “hurt” it

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky

Amen to that.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the episode. I will say this has been the best season for Tessa Thompson's character :ehh:

When ol boy thought he was going to tell on Charlotte, only to end up :deadrose: :mjlol:

Charlotte thought she would be able to get away :francis:

William having the worst group therapy session ever :bryan:

When the lady who was his initial therapist read her profile :merchant:

Whoever Maeve was waiting to emerge from the host machine :jbhmm:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This was the best episode of the season IMO...

Gawdess Maeve bodying Nazi CACs...:wow:

The way Tessa finished off breh in the elevator...:picard:

A mothafukking transformer chucking nikkas like a Tom Brady 60 yard hail mary...:heh:

Delores clones got that skynet T800 endoskeleton upgrade or some shyt cause they eatin bullets and getting blown the fukk up with just external damage...

MIB therapy session was pure comedy...William taking them chair shots like a weak hoe...:mjlol:

I don't understand why he feared that conversation with his pops though...Correct me if I'm wrong, he told his pops he whooped someones ass who was bullying him...How exactly is sticking up for yourself a bad thing?:what:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand why he feared that conversation with his pops though...Correct me if I'm wrong, he told his pops he whooped someones ass who was bullying him...How exactly is sticking up for yourself a bad thing?:what:

It's not, but I think the implication they were going for was that he went overboard and some of the traits he displayed as an adult like terrorizing the hosts :demonic:were in him as a youth.