Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
This was the only episode I haven't liked this season. It was cool getting Senac's backstory but other than that it was pretty forgettable to me.

Also, Dolores took a bullet but it didn't effect her. That's confusing since she was fukked up after getting shot earlier in the season. Hosts taking bullets is one thing they have constantly failed to have any solid rule on.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this season hit harder w/ the pandemic taking place

depressing season but the shyt hitting on a lot of realistic points

finally all caught up

curious to read some of the takes so far

here’s the song from the end of the last ep

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What tweet?

full

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This was the only episode I haven't liked this season. It was cool getting Senac's backstory but other than that it was pretty forgettable to me.

Also, Dolores took a bullet but it didn't effect her. That's confusing since she was fukked up after getting shot earlier in the season. Hosts taking bullets is one thing they have constantly failed to have any solid rule on.
i think she was faking when she took all that damage in that one episode. unless you talmbout something else. if so, my bad. :hubie:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I'm not even gonna lie, I'd try that genre drug at least once. shyt turns life into all out fukkery with a soundtrack.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I could not follow that at all. Can someone explain to me what this has to do with Ford/Delos/ the parks? Or has that all been retconned?

Hasn't been retconned, we are just past that part of the story. So much of Season 1 was about Dolores waking up, breaking from her loop, the bicameral mind, etc. That was ultimately what Ford wanted for the hosts. Once she did that and broke free, along with Maeve 'waking' up and them doing the same for other hosts, the park aspect kinda got blew up. Dolores is in the 'real world' now and is causing chaos again like she did in Season 2, amid the AI controlled human population of Serac's world.

I'm not sure how the show could have reverted back to the park with Ford being dead/no longer a ghost in the machine. Dolores escaping at the end of Season 2, a bunch of the characters like Teddy/Maeve's daughter going to host heaven, and Maeve being the only character really still tied there at the end of Season 2 :yeshrug:

I was thinking about something related to this.
Back in Season 1, the end of Maeve's "Loop" that Ford had written out for her on her tablet was "Mainland Infiltration". I'm wondering if the writers had any idea what was going on on the Mainland in the outside world when they wrote that scene?

If so, then maybe FORD'S plot for Maeve was always to be the one to infiltrate Incite back in the human world and destroy Serac's machine.
But, to be honest, I don't think the writers had any idea what was going on on the Mainland back in Season 1.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
i think she was faking when she took all that damage in that one episode. unless you talmbout something else. if so, my bad. :hubie:
I was thinking that too but it doesn't really make sense unless she was doing it to fool Caleb. I'd have to go back and watch it again though.