Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
What’s the point of the genre drug in this episode?:patrice: And what’s the point period of a drug like that :heh:

I dunno, man. As a music junkie that shyt would drive me nuts.

Even watching the ep I was like "when is this shyt gone wear off? :wtf: What song is this???? :sadbron:"

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
If I'm understanding this correctly, Dolores wants to end humanity & Serac wants to control humanity to prevent it from destroying itself :patrice:

Who am I supposed to root for :patrice:

The show is so different from where we started. I just want Man in Black fukkery :why:
show is aiming to high at a goal that is far out of its reach and means.

D

The final act of the genre drug Caleb was tripping on being reality :skip:
I think it was a joke/pun not literally a genre

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
So in real life Serac brother is William (mib) but is under control by his brother.

I think that's why delores said it's time for everyone to wake up ( I'm paraphrasing)

This is my favorite show on TV

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Serrac is on some Thanos shyt where his theory makes sense from a strictly logical perspective but it is inhumane AF in practice.

Also, I could be wrong but Serrac staged his partner's death in a plane crash. I'm guessing his son is the dude that Delores seduced and used, but unless I missed it, the son thought his dad was alive but incommunicado, no? If that's the case, why did Serrac stage a plane crash and then pretend he's still alive to the world?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Serrac is on some Thanos shyt where his theory makes sense from a strictly logical perspective but it is inhumane AF in practice.

Also, I could be wrong but Serrac staged his partner's death in a plane crash. I'm guessing his son is the dude that Delores seduced and used, but unless I missed it, the son thought his dad was alive but incommunicado, no? If that's the case, why did Serrac stage a plane crash and then pretend he's still alive to the world?

I think they all knew he was dead.

My understanding of the "Fake Plane Crash" was that it was a kind of "Minority Report" style crime.
The machine uses information to predict the future, so it can sort of act like a technological non-supernatural version of the "PreCogs" from Minority Report. So, if you're going to commit a murder you have to do it in a sneaky way in order to "fool" the machine into thinking that it was a random accident. That's why the CEO of Insite couldn't see his own murder even though he had access to the machine. I think that's what Serac was talking about when he mentioned that there were "gray areas" in the machine that you could control if you knew how.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Show has lost over 60% viewers this season.:mjlol:
That racist bytch's tweets didn't go unchecked.:ufdup:
Good luck getting season 4 now. :umad:
wasn't racist. she didn't even mention a race.

with that being said, her show flopped hard. got to ep 2 and noticed NO ONE talking about this shyt but like 4 people.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So I’m trying to watch this show since I clearly have hella hours, but I still can’t get into it, so I’m missing a lot. Can someone Link me to some episode summaries - I prefer blogs/articles to videos.

also, who is in Charlotte’s body?

I have no clue why I’m even trying with this show other than it just being beautiful costumes and cinematography...seems one was meh to me And season2 made it clear this ain’t the one for me, but lockdown got me willing to watch almost anything :snoop:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
If I'm understanding this correctly, Dolores wants to end humanity & Serac wants to control humanity to prevent it from destroying itself :patrice:

Who am I supposed to root for :patrice:

The show is so different from where we started. I just want Man in Black fukkery :why:

Something else just occurred to me:
Charlotte/Dolores may have started out as the "original" Dolores, but being forced to raise a human child is making her look at humanity in a different way.
So if Dolores' plan involves killing off humans in the end, the Charlette version of Dolores won't stand for it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
dolores...she cloned/copied her own mind or essence or w/e you wanna call it...she reveals this in ep. 4 or 5 I think
who is in Delores :hamster:

Edit: this show jumped the shark with fukking marshawn lynch in it. I thought he’d be a one episode appearance :mjlol:

Last edited:

Jards

All Star
Daps
This won’t get another season. All this budget and potential for the premise of this season but it’s boring as fukk. Sorry but Dolores is a terrible lead character. It was okay in the first season because other characters were getting a lot more shine but the more they push her to the forefront, the worse this series gets.

I want to like this and will continue to watch because I love high budget sci-fi which there isn’t a lot of on TV but this shyt is wack now.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is the crying dude from breaking bad a crying ass robot in this one too?

And how TF Delores get all this shine throughout the seasons. Maeve is obviously the strongest bot from day 1 but she dies from every little injury. Maeve was out here figuring shyt out, shooting it out, and controlling other robots while Delores was still trying to get out of her loop. All of a sudden she a super badass that's not affected by bullets, knows everything, and can whoop everyone's ass.

Hell the security guard was made for battle and he gets handled by the rancher's daughter? Idk man. Everyone else still stuck in their character ways but Delores is the only one allowed to evolve....