Supporter
Daps
May have been best ep of the series :wow:

I’ll probably watch it later today

I always download the eps

but I just caught up to the season a few days ago

so I was anxious to read some of the posts for tonite’s ep

but it makes sense that ppl were watching the jordan joint

maybe that’s for the better...that way I don’t spoil everything for myself reading the comments lol

sometimes I be so amped to find out what happens tho so I’ll read the comments “live”

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I’ll probably watch it later today

I always download the eps

but I just recently caught up to the season a few days ago

so I was anxious to read some of the posts for tonite’s ep

but it makes sense that ppl were watching the jordan joint

maybe that’s for the better...that way I don’t spoil anything for myself reading the comments lol
they really set it up for the finale, I wont spoil you

#teammaeve :wow:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
the problem is ppl will dog the hell out of Westworld with reasons they will then use to completely praise a diff show with similar characteristics. But once u get a train roll on Twitter finger haters it becomes the consensus to follow suit. This season has been VASTLY improved. This show is so unjustly hated on.

devs just finished and it was amazing with critical praise. But once u reach the finale. U realize the premise is almost identical to season 3 of Westworld.
i can agree with this, I think the show is adding a bit to much and is doing to much. But I can respect the development and the rising of scale and tension.

im in the middle, where I can understand the critique but its still decent and entertaining.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Guess HBO gotta look for another fictional/big budget drama series. This ep def gives off Final season vibes.

I guess that Perry mason series is gonna take Westworld's place perhaps. Or maybe something down the line.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Guess HBO gotta look for another fictional/big budget drama series. This ep def gives off Final season vibes.
house-of-the-dragon-700x380.jpg

:mjlit:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

I guess that Perry mason series is gonna take Westworld's place perhaps. Or maybe something down the line.
It's weird cuz word is they planned 5 seasons. Don't know where they go after this unless this is actually just another park

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
yep...not as good as S1 but much better than S2...I’ve enjoyed it so far

I hate the 2 year gaps tho...it’s just way too much time between seasons that for me often leads to a disconnect w/ characters...it usually takes 2-3 eps for me to reconnect which is a lot of time when seasons are only 8-10 eps long...I experienced it w/ GoT and currently experiencing it w/ insecure...atlanta is the only show where I feel the 2 year gap didn’t “hurt” it
it definitely hurt american gods, which is doing another 2 year gap :weirdo:

as far as GoT goes, I was fine with season 8 up until Last of the Starks which was all over the place and didn't make sense and using Sansa as a surrogate Littlefinger was a mixed bag and never sat well with me
weirdo.gif

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was know that this was the last season?

Did they show a preview on next week's episode?