Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Guess HBO gotta look for another fictional/big budget drama series. This ep def gives off Final season vibes.

I guess that Perry mason series is gonna take Westworld's place perhaps. Or maybe something down the line.
Perry Mason looks like it's gonna be pure fuego. Can't wait.

As far as House of the Dragon goes, I'm done with anything GOT related on the network.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like westworld story is so complex they could add as many new stories seasons as they want. We still haven’t even seen the kid Cudi character

It should end in one more season at its peak but it’ll probably end up slowly declining like the walking dead

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's weird cuz word is they planned 5 seasons. Don't know where they go after this unless this is actually just another park
Hbo may have wanted five seasons from a business perspective but no way they had a coherent story mapped out for that long. The cracks were showing last season and now they've basically rebootef the show in a clumsy and nonsensical manner

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Wanted to like this season but the writing is not very good :francis: this season is 100% being carried by the acting

The whole exposition between Halores and Delores about wanting to shut off her emotions because she's grown attached to her adopted family was not supported by much at all in the 5 episodes leading up to it. We never get a sense that Halores actually cares about the son or the ex... in fact, the "twist" at the end is hedged on Halores having a change of heart because the ex refuses to look at his future profile :hhh:

The first season was compelling because it was easy to identify with the hosts struggling/fighting to reclaim their memories... In this season, the hook should have been seeing humans struggling/fighting to reclaim their own destiny. IMO this season would've gone much better if the war between Serac and Delores had stayed in the background and it was simply hinted that everyone getting heir future profiles was her doing. If we actually gave a shyt about any of the human characters - Marshawn Lynch/Caleb//Liam Dempsey etc. - that development (the end of predestination) would've had a lot more heft. As it is, the Manchurian candidate angle ceases to be interesting when there's no kingdom left for them to attempt to rule.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Wanted to like this season but the writing is not very good :francis: this season is 100% being carried by the acting

The whole exposition between Halores and Delores about wanting to shut off her emotions because she's grown attached to her adopted family was not supported by much at all in the 5 episodes leading up to it. We never get a sense that Halores actually cares about the son or the ex... in fact, the "twist" at the end is hedged on Halores having a change of heart because the ex refuses to look at his future profile :hhh:

The first season was compelling because it was easy to identify with the hosts struggling/fighting to reclaim their memories... In this season, the hook should have been seeing humans struggling/fighting to reclaim their own destiny. IMO this season would've gone much better if the war between Serac and Delores had stayed in the background and it was simply hinted that everyone getting heir future profiles was her doing. If we actually gave a shyt about any of the human characters - Marshawn Lynch/Caleb//Liam Dempsey etc. - that development (the end of predestination) would've had a lot more heft. As it is, the Manchurian candidate angle ceases to be interesting when there's no kingdom left for them to attempt to rule.
I dunno, I think from the second she started spending time with her son, there was definitely a connection and she started to gain attachment. The fact that she is still dolores, and having these issues is interesting. She is probably closest to the season 1 "see the beauty in the world" dolores version imo

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This won’t get another season. All this budget and potential for the premise of this season but it’s boring as fukk. Sorry but Dolores is a terrible lead character. It was okay in the first season because other characters were getting a lot more shine but the more they push her to the forefront, the worse this series gets.

I want to like this and will continue to watch because I love high budget sci-fi which there isn’t a lot of on TV but this shyt is wack now.
Delores is as boring as superman

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
looks like Ep 7 is the flashback episode for Jesse Pinkman so I don't know how they are going to wrap up everything in Ep. 8 unless its 2 hours
Seems like Delores got what she wanted when she leaked everyone's info
How many marbles are left, isn't there a red one that gets focused on?
What is Bernard doing with MiB?
Halores going to get a new body or is she going to be walking around like a zombie
How are they going to get to Serac
What's Maeve doing again?
How are they going to all end up in the same place?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching the episode. I will say this has been the best season for Tessa Thompson's character :ehh:

When ol boy thought he was going to tell on Charlotte, only to end up :deadrose: :mjlol:

Charlotte thought she would be able to get away :francis:

William having the worst group therapy session ever :bryan:

When the lady who was his initial therapist read her profile :merchant:

Whoever Maeve was waiting to emerge from the host machine :jbhmm:
Best episode of the season :wow:
It gave us everything we wanted. Good ole fanservice.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's weird cuz word is they planned 5 seasons. Don't know where they go after this unless this is actually just another park
if thats the case, then shyt i can def see that being the case:snoop:

this might end up all being just the future world park.