Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
so what I'm getting is that Delores is clearly corrupting Cerac's program but she doesn't really exist so now I gotta see what the real world consequence from all of this will be, because Maeve, Delores, Bernard are in this simulation...I think :patrice:

Also, Pinkman turning on Delores is something that can be seen coming from a mile away so I doubt it happens

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could not follow that at all. Can someone explain to me what this has to do with Ford/Delos/ the parks? Or has that all been retconned?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Probably the best episode so far this season . Finally got the back story on Serac. Caleb tripping of that Genre, Dolores getting boys off their loops...

I know it feels like totally different show, but I was getting bored of the delos parks. I wanted to see what would happen if the hosts got to the real world and that's what we are getting. Now that she exposed everybody profiles I'm not sure what Dolores is gonna try to do now, but I like where it's going so far.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Dolores acting as an agent of chaos for Serac's AI controlled world :mjgrin:

Liam's glasses serving as a real world game genie :ohhh:, but even with all the cheat codes he ended up :dead:

The flashback's continue to point to Caleb being a bad guy in his past, I wonder if he ended up at one of Serac's facilities in order to straighten him out :demonic:

Scottish Dolores taking one for the team :wow:

The final act of the genre drug Caleb was tripping on being reality :skip:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I could not follow that at all. Can someone explain to me what this has to do with Ford/Delos/ the parks? Or has that all been retconned?

Hasn't been retconned, we are just past that part of the story. So much of Season 1 was about Dolores waking up, breaking from her loop, the bicameral mind, etc. That was ultimately what Ford wanted for the hosts. Once she did that and broke free, along with Maeve 'waking' up and them doing the same for other hosts, the park aspect kinda got blew up. Dolores is in the 'real world' now and is causing chaos again like she did in Season 2, amid the AI controlled human population of Serac's world.

I'm not sure how the show could have reverted back to the park with Ford being dead/no longer a ghost in the machine. Dolores escaping at the end of Season 2, a bunch of the characters like Teddy/Maeve's daughter going to host heaven, and Maeve being the only character really still tied there at the end of Season 2 :yeshrug: