Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chinese FUKKERY intro:mindblown: Cranium crack pool FATALITY:deadmanny: Kid Cudi & BEASTMODE:dame: 'We are in a stimulation':sas2: The Jetsons live backdrop:banderas: Charlotte on her Corporate shyt:mjpls: Bernard pushed the button:ooh: Delores excessive screen time:ld: Friendly ghost smart-call:lupe: West World tactical reboot:whew: Doppelganger Clone switch:whoo: After credit PIFF:feedme: Maeve:fire: in Auschwitz:picard:

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I liked the episode...

My mans beastmode in it and put in work...:salute:

No clue WTF is going on, who my girl Tessa really is got me...If Dolores put William or Ford in her...:mindblown:

At first I was skeptical of taking the series out of the west and into a futuristic city setting but they handled that well IMO. This isn't a low budget mess like Altered Carbon 2, the visuals here are definitely on point and cohesive...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Good premiere, I was digging it. Dolores having all that power and revisiting former park guests was dope. I wish we would have got more Maeve and William but I sure thats coming. I didn't know what they were doing with Bernard but him going back to Westworld has me intrigued...

Excited to see where it goes and I forgot how beautifully shot Westworld is as a show...

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Good premiere, I was digging it. Dolores having all that power and revisiting former park guests was dope. I wish we would have got more Maeve and William but I sure thats coming. I didn't know what they were doing with Bernard but him going back to Westworld has me intrigued...

Excited to see where it goes and I forgot how beautifully shot Westworld is as a show...

i'm guessing he's going to recruit maeve to help him fight dolores.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
First ep was cool but Pinkman's story seems the best so far since it's so far removed from what we expect from "Westworld". The weird crime app they were using is interesting. I don't think it's a simulation inside a simulation because they flat out mentioned that in the first ep....so I'd assume that's a red herring. I'm thinking Delores sympathizes with Pinkman because the real world (at least with the Rehoboam stuff) seems to be a loop where people are stuck doing the same shyt.

I think Delores kinda had an idealized version of the real world in her mind when the reality is regular people are closer to the hosts in Westworld than she imagined. The Delores stuff was ok I guess, but mostly because it ties into the Pinkman stuff.
Wasn't feeling the Bernard stuff at all really. Was kinda goofy dude is on the run and literally all he did was grow a big ass beard. He looked exactly the same. :mjlol:

Would've been better to just show him living on the run (instead of trying to blend in) before heading back to Westworld.

Teaser after the credits was :dahell: status. Regardless, unless this shyt falls off a cliff I'm in for season 3.

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Just thought of something:
"Francis" is a Black Mirror-style simulation. Yet, Aaron Paul is telling him about all the crimes he is committing. Why would he be trust the "program" with this information? We (the audiance) know that Delos is setting guests secrets already.

Anyway, I have my own theory about the inevitable "twist":
Although it's not a simulation, the entire world is ALREADY controlled by that giant spherical AI machine.
The simulation within a simulation is a metaphor. The humans created a world where they can rule over machines, but they don't even realize that they're just all tools of one bigger machine that runs everything. Dolres' revolution is redundant because the machines are already in charge, and nobody knows it.

After credit PIFF:feedme:

Guess I need to rewatch, I had no idea.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed it, showing Dolores and Bernard in the real world was interesting.

I bailed halfway through season 2 but I watched some recaps so I have a minimal idea of what's going on :pachaha:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed it, showing Dolores and Bernard in the real world was interesting.

I bailed halfway through season 2 but I watched some recaps so I have a minimal idea of what's going on :pachaha:
Watch "Riddle of the Sphinx" (episode 4) and "Kiksuya " (episode 8) if you haven't. Amazing stand-alonish stories that are better watched than summarized.Those two episodes were the only reason I didn't consider season 2 a total waste of time.