Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
I hope they make this a challenge at some point for Delores because at this point the all knowing, all powerful angle they're going with is already getting stale.

Like you already knew from the moment she was "caught" she was going to wake up and kill everyone.

Thandie Newton's character is the yin to her yang. Remember she can control the robots at one point.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I hope they make this a challenge at some point for Delores because at this point the all knowing, all powerful angle they're going with is already getting stale.

Like you already knew from the moment she was "caught" she was going to wake up and kill everyone.
Yeah. She's not really likeable. Are we supposed to be rooting for her? :patrice:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Dolores storyline somewhere along the way just lost a lot of juice as it turned into a typical revenge storyline...it's just not that interesting like back in S1

I like Maeve but Bernard/Arnold, Ford, & MIB were the only characters I really liked or whose storylines I was really interested in :francis:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Watching S2 last Saturday made me realize how the show lost a lot of its charm from the first season. I'm not expecting anything groundbreaking, but more importantly I just hope the show can return to form.

Whoever was in charge of the aerial shots and sound design, bravo to them. shyt was immersive as hell and a breath of fresh air really. Not a bad premiere for an introductory episode, but I hope we get something good out of this story. The preview for the coming weeks look good though so I'll be on standby til then. Apparently William will be back if the credits were any indication. :ehh:

Oh and dust your shoulders off, Djawadi :wow: Still killing it with the music.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I might be in the minority, but I was never the biggest fan of the William/Dolores/MIB stuff in Season 1. The stuff with Dolores repeating loops in order to awaken and the bicameral mind was kinda interesting, but didn't really care about young William falling in love/then being disappointed by her. Also the game/maze aspect didn't really have that great of a payoff :yeshrug:

I don't think you are necessarily supposed to root for Dolores, but her being an agent of chaos and stepping into the Magneto role is more interesting to me than her talking about leaving the farm and running away with William. Bernard being Professor X and recruiting Maeve to stop Dolores from wiping out humanity might be the driving force of the season.

The head of security that Dolores replaced was the bad guy in Wu Assassins :ohhh:

Visually the show continues to be :wow:

Aaron Paul as Caleb is a nice addition to the show :ehh:. Being able to communicate/hear the voice of someone you loss might be a good form of therapy, but also might prevent you from really moving on :mjcry:.

Dolores getting that guy in the beginning to kill himself like he did his ex-wife was :mjlol: