Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
I'm confused, Ford helped them get out of the park, but is now trying to stop delores why ?

and delores brought him back to not work with him why ?

:ohhh::yeshrug::what:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theory time. I know already that there's two different timelines (maybe 3 with Maeve) and I sense an obvious foreshadowing/plot twist.

Timeline 1: Based off the news of West World's massacre, the Dolores revenge plot is immediately after the end of season 2.

Timeline 2: Based off Bernard's self-test, he said he last seen Dolores 90 days ago. Therefore, his story is based at least 90 days AFTER the end of season 2.

(maybe) Timeline 3: Maeve awakens in Nazi World... time being unknown.

We know with this show there's different timelines running concurrently each season. This is no different. With that said, I only suspect Bernard is the only one that's actually in "the real world". It is only a gut feeling, because in this episode, he was the only one where the show DID NOT show his location. Whereas, Dolores's "world" there's always a simulated location informing us. Also, one of the foreshadowing part was one of the people at the part was talking about if their world is another simulation within a simulation. If I am a gambling man, Dolores (whether she knows or not, and I suspect she DOES know) is in FUTURE WORLD. And it only makes sense considering the sequel of the theatrical version of West World is called Future World.

Another hint that Bernard's timeline is in the "real world" and Dolores's timeline is in Future World is there's NOTHING futuristic that I recall in Bernard's timeline. Nothing whatsoever.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Theory time. I know already that there's two different timelines (maybe 3 with Maeve) and I sense an obvious foreshadowing/plot twist.

Timeline 1: Based off the news of West World's massacre, the Dolores revenge plot is immediately after the end of season 2.

Timeline 2: Based off Bernard's self-test, he said he last seen Dolores 90 days ago. Therefore, his story is based at least 90 days AFTER the end of season 2.

(maybe) Timeline 3: Maeve awakens in Nazi World... time being unknown.

We know with this show there's different timelines running concurrently each season. This is no different. With that said, I only suspect Bernard is the only one that's actually in "the real world". It is only a gut feeling, because in this episode, he was the only one where the show DID NOT show his location. Whereas, Dolores's "world" there's always a simulated location informing us. Also, one of the foreshadowing part was one of the people at the part was talking about if their world is another simulation within a simulation. If I am a gambling man, Dolores (whether she knows or not, and I suspect she DOES know) is in FUTURE WORLD. And it only makes sense considering the sequel of the theatrical version of West World is called Future World.

Another hint that Bernard's timeline is in the "real world" and Dolores's timeline is in Future World is there's NOTHING futuristic that I recall in Bernard's timeline. Nothing whatsoever.

So what is Aaron Paul's character?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what is Aaron Paul's character?

A simulation.... if the foreshadowing of it being a simulation within a simulation is correct. A huge hint is how he meets Dolores. How he was holding her recalls this scene right here:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
A simulation.... if the foreshadowing of it being a simulation within a simulation is correct. A huge hint is how he meets Dolores. How he was holding her recalls this scene right here:

Eh, spending that much time with him in the premiere, only to reveal later in the season that his entire story is a simulation (for Dolores?) would be pretty hacky writing. The reveal that Teddy was a host happened in the same episode that he was introduced in. Doing something similar, but in a simulation, but stretching it for many episodes just seems cheap. But then again, hacky writing valuing twists above character has been par the course.