Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:ohhh: Cal thinking he’s breaking out of his loop and beating the system by taking illegal jobs only to find out its actually all part of the system :wow:
It has been a long time since I read Neuromancer, but if I remember correctly the "Wintermute" AI controlled criminal gangs in that.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

The Nazi spot is clearly a simulation since Maeve controls everyone there.
Who the hell is in Charlotte?
My guess is someone tied to Maeve since they need relevance in the real world to be brought along for the ride. Maybe her daughter, the Native American that killed her daughter or the hooker that worked under her at the brothel

It's crazy how much they are covering per episode at this rate. Lol at the people writing off the season after one episode. Lisa Joy & Christopher Nolan aint going out like no bytches.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Dolores storyline somewhere along the way just lost a lot of juice as it turned into a typical revenge storyline...it's just not that interesting like back in S1

I like Maeve but Bernard/Arnold, Ford, & MIB were the only characters I really liked or whose storylines I was really interested in :francis:

yep.

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
Rating down 57% from last year's premier
‘Westworld’ Season 3 Premieres Down 57% From Last Season
The season 3 premiere drew 901,000 total viewers to the live broadcast on HBO, which represents a 57% dip from last season’s premiere (which drew 2.1 million) and the show’s lowest viewership tally to date. Overall, the episode scored 1.7 million viewers across HBO’s platforms when taking into account digital viewers. That means its viewership was split almost 50-50 between live and streaming, a much more even balance than previous seasons which skewed far more towards live. For comparison, the last episode of “Westworld,” which aired way back in June 2018, scored 1.6 million total viewers.
I was done w/ Evan Rachel Wood when she called Kobe a rapist before they recovered his body.:hhh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
random celebrity appearances for dramas has always been a bad sign :francis:
It was so pointless too. :mjlol:

I might bail this season. I already have one foot out the door after that premiere. You could tell where everything was heading. :francis:

Did anyone mention how ridiculous the scene was when that random goon pulled the gun on Pinkman, then put it away when Pinkman said that wasn't the first time a gun had been pulled on him or been shot in the head? We're really supposed to believe they'd just let this clown walk into whatever operation they were running and get within 30 feet of that helicopter? Gimme a fukking break. :camby:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Lol at the people writing off the season after one episode. Lisa Joy & Christopher Nolan aint going out like no bytches.
It's the internet, breh. People make up their mind on liking or disliking shyt based on whatever the echo chamber is saying. I've literally seen nikkas say "I have no idea what's going on" in praise of other shows:mjlol:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It's crazy how much they are covering per episode at this rate. Lol at the people writing off the season after one episode. Lisa Joy & Christopher Nolan aint going out like no bytches.
full

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]