Atlanta
x1naee.jpg

giphy.gif

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
How did you start growing breh.

I've had small outdoor plants as far back as the late 90's when i was in high school. After graduating in '99, i had a few different indoor grow houses among friends for a couple years. I was always more of the builder, investor, and maintenance guy of the setups while they took care of most of the horticulture and distribution aspects. I'm now back to simply doing it as a hobby these days, since it's such an easy plant to grow.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I've had small outdoor plants as far back as the late 90's when i was in high school. After graduating in '99, i had a few different indoor grow houses among friends for a couple years. I was always more of the builder, investor, and maintenance guy of the setups while they took care of most of the horticulture and distribution aspects. I'm now back to simply doing it as a hobby these days, since it's such an easy plant to grow.
Can you drop quick advice on how to grow in pots? I tried with some cheap seeds and nothing happened. :beli:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I use the paper towEl method for germination where you let the tap root grow a little before you put it into the soil.

What does this do? :ohhh:

I just spread those shyts in a small pot and watered every day. I think I got one small plant going, but that shyt wasn't deep enough and came unloose, :mjlol:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Can you drop quick advice on how to grow in pots? I tried with some cheap seeds and nothing happened. :beli:

I've hate seeds, i've always used clones instead. If you can get your hands on some, that's what I'd recommend. As far as growing in pots, the size will determine how big the plant gets. Keeping them fed with the correct nutrients throughout their entire grow cycle (rooting, vegging, flowering/blooming) is paramount as well. Also, start with a good soil. The one that i and most anyone else will recommend is called Fox Farm (Ocean Forest). It comes in teal colored bags.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

I just spread those shyts in a small pot and watered every day. I think I got one small plant going, but that shyt wasn't deep enough and came unloose, :mjlol:

Yeah, you can just drop them in soil, but it's better to properly germinate them like @spaceXjamzZ linked instead though.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I've hate seeds, i've always used clones instead. If you can get your hands on some, that's what I'd recommend. As far as growing in pots, the size will determine how big the plant gets. Keeping them fed with the correct nutrients throughout their entire grow cycle (rooting, vegging, flowering/blooming) is paramount as well. Also, start with a good soil. The one that i and most anyone else will recommend is called Fox Farm (Ocean Forest). It comes in teal colored bags.
shyt, man, I don't have the time to look into gardening. :heh:

I got these seeds from a co-worker over a decade ago, and they're stress, so I really don't give a shyt about them. I just decided one day to try to grow them. :mjlol:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

That’s where you messed up. NEVER over water seedlings or you will fry them. Just a sprinkle of water, nothing major. Once it hits vegetative stage then you start really watering, I water every other day.