Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What was in your goodie bag?

Hella edibles. Cookies and chocolate candy and shyt. And all kind of paraphernalia. It’s mostly good to go just to get plugged in in the city cause weed still illegal here. But all the good shot and dispensary shyt is right here under your nose.

I will always pick anything gelato

Saw this after I put my order in. I was just gonna go with the Sundae Driver until o was sent a pic of the Gelato:francis: Ended up splitting a half 7 and 7 and got me a lil thing of edibles.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yo for all my Atlanta smokers. I won’t be here that weekend, but y’all should check it out. I went to the one last year and it was on point. Got a nice lil goodie bag too. They will send you the location like the day of the event. It was downtown last year. Mad people was mad I didn’t tell them about it after I showed them my goodies:mjlol:

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F48082602%2F155383722179%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg

Toke N Taste ATL 2k18
:ehh:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What
The
fukk

Bro im not opening this punk ass thread no more

Fucj all yall who got it good. Bro out here in weak ass ohio djwjkwje fukk it fukk

MAAAAAAAAN

WE PAYIN Q

AND 15

AND EVEN 20 A GRAM

A
GRAM

FOR BULLshyt

AND YALL GOT G
OG
NFMFMMFM
FOR 1P0 AN EIGTHT

fukk
OFF
I’m right in Pittsburgh and haven’t paid 20 for a gram in over 3-4 years, the. Again I don’t cop anything less then a quarter which I get for 60-65 anyway.

sosaa

All Star
Daps
What
The
fukk

Bro im not opening this punk ass thread no more

Fucj all yall who got it good. Bro out here in weak ass ohio djwjkwje fukk it fukk

MAAAAAAAAN

WE PAYIN Q

AND 15

AND EVEN 20 A GRAM

A
GRAM

FOR BULLshyt

AND YALL GOT G
OG
NFMFMMFM
FOR 1P0 AN EIGTHT

fukk
OFF

hop on a vpn and get that pack shipped in brodie :jawalrus:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I’m right in Pittsburgh and haven’t paid 20 for a gram in over 3-4 years, the. Again I don’t cop anything less then a quarter which I get for 60-65 anyway.

I’m in San Antonio and we haven’t been on the 15 dollar gs in some years too now.

But now down here it’s the “indoor/outdoor” hustle. Lotta these dudes selling dro but it’s little dried up buds (I guess that’s the outdoor) with little stems. Basically some dro that wasn’t grown to maturity. Now you gotta have a good plug that consistently gets the premium shyt.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
But now down here it’s the “indoor/outdoor” hustle. Lotta these dudes selling dro but it’s little dried up buds (I guess that’s the outdoor) with little stems. Basically some dro that wasn’t grown to maturity. Now you gotta have a good plug that consistently gets the premium shyt.
Thats lil nikka shyt here. All these lil nikkas be trying to get over. "ITS SUM THRAXXX BRO ITS SUM THRAXXX BRO!!!"

nikka...ion know who you think you just got...weak ass weed weak ass lame ass dro they be sprayin febreeze on. :rudy:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Thats lil nikka shyt here. All these lil nikkas be trying to get over. "ITS SUM THRAXXX BRO ITS SUM THRAXXX BRO!!!"

nikka...ion know who you think you just got...weak ass weed weak ass lame ass dro they be sprayin febreeze on. :rudy:

Thinking it’s the weed the cartels in Mexico are growing to send over here to replace the brickpack reggie, cause it’s hard to find reggie here now. I don’t smoke it but wanted a sack for the seeds to start a grow.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Thinking it’s the weed the cartels in Mexico are growing to send over here to replace the brickpack reggie, cause it’s hard to find reggie here now. I don’t smoke it but wanted a sack for the seeds to start a grow.
We got reggie ("50" is what we call it) here. Just gotta find an old head, they always got that shyt.
If you ever pop up here hit my PMs.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Serious question brehs. I'm heading to Vegas this weekend with the old lady. I hit the occasional joint and have had the 10mg gummi edibles but that's about it.

How fukked would I be if I ate one of them 1000mg brownie jawns solo? :lupe:

Taco

All Star
Daps
Serious question brehs. I'm heading to Vegas this weekend with the old lady. I hit the occasional joint and have had the 10mg gummi edibles but that's about it.

How fukked would I be if I ate one of them 1000mg brownie jawns solo? :lupe:
You won’t have fun. You’ll regret it and ain’t nothing you can do about it until it’s all over. Worst part is you’ll be so high you can’t sleep it off.