Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Wish I had known about this thread a while back.
Does anyone else have this issue:
When I smoke, it KILLE my motivation. I always have shyt to do, but if I smoke, I blow off all the shyt I had to do but didn’t really feel like doing. I makes me fukkin lazy so I can’t smoke too early most days
Also I find that my social anxiety is intensified in that I’m always wondering if they notice that I’m high

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When I smoke, it KILLE my motivation. I always have shyt to do, but if I smoke, I blow off all the shyt I had to do but didn’t really feel like doing. I makes me fukkin lazy so I can’t smoke too early most days
Also I find that my social anxiety is intensified in that I’m always wondering if they notice that I’m high

Well in general, smoking weed ain’t gonna make you productive lol. It’s gonna put you in chill mode. Social anxiety being intensified is just a side effect. The higher your tolerance becomes, that will likely fade. I had forgot weed can make you paranoid till I took a break for a year and smoked some granddaddy purp in a strip club. I instantly felt like everyone was staring at me and had to get the fukk up out of there lol.

There is tons of information about how different strains effect you so you can search for a strain that has the qualities you need. Everything will still affect everyone little different though. Everything a hybrid out here these days so try and find some Sativa dominant strains. If you not in a medical state, don’t even fukk with nikkas who don’t know what strain they have. If you can find it, I recommend Cheese or a Cheese strain. That’s one of my favorite weeds ever. It taste and smell like cheese and it is an upbeat energetic type high. Jack Herrer is my shyt too. That shyt will have you feeling good.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

smoke sativas.

to be a productive stoner you got to train yourself to do it. And even then, can't smoke too much

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Don’t smoke as much and smoke sativas

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
smoke sativas.

to be a productive stoner you got to train yourself to do it. And even then, can't smoke too much
I don’t usually have a choice in the strain I get, but I’ll look out for that. I did read that indicas are couch lock so I wanna avoid that for daytime smokin

Well in general, smoking weed ain’t gonna make you productive lol. It’s gonna put you in chill mode. Social anxiety being intensified is just a side effect. The higher your tolerance becomes, that will likely fade. I had forgot weed can make you paranoid till I took a break for a year and smoked some granddaddy purp in a strip club. I instantly felt like everyone was staring at me and had to get the fukk up out of there lol.

There is tons of information about how different strains effect you so you can search for a strain that has the qualities you need. Everything will still affect everyone little different though. Everything a hybrid out here these days so try and find some Sativa dominant strains. If you not in a medical state, don’t even fukk with nikkas who don’t know what strain they have. If you can find it, I recommend Cheese or a Cheese strain. That’s one of my favorite weeds ever. It taste and smell like cheese and it is an upbeat energetic type high. Jack Herrer is my shyt too. That shyt will have you feeling good.
Yea that’s def what I’m looking for. Imma ask around
Regarding the anxiety, I’ve been smoking almost every night and some days for the past 3 years with some small week breaks in between. Honestly seem like it wasn’t as bad at first

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don’t usually have a choice in the strain I get, but I’ll look out for that. I did read that indicas are couch lock so I wanna avoid that for daytime smokin

Yea that’s def what I’m looking for. Imma ask around
Regarding the anxiety, I’ve been smoking almost every night and some days for the past 3 years with some small week breaks in between. Honestly seem like it wasn’t as bad at first

yeah tbh if you dont live in a legal or medical state and don't have a choice, just dont smoke in the day at all unless its your day off or something. Don't want to fukk up your day being stoned and tired and lazy. Just smoke at night.

The sativas (cheese, jack herer, haze, blue dream, strawberry cough etc) will give you upbeat energetic high you looking for. But random dealers will sell you whatever and tell you its something else.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
indica > sativa.

Sativa has me highly anxious.Why would anyone like that shyt? I'm just trying to be floored. Indica the goat.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
indica > sativa.

Sativa has me highly anxious.Why would anyone like that shyt? I'm just trying to be floored. Indica the goat.
I hear a lot of claims about sativa causing anxiety and I don't buy into it. I smoke everything and weed anxiety can come from an indica/sativa or hybrid.

I hate the stuck feeling I'm a productive smoker who usually does creative work while high and I rarely get anxiety from Sativa. I only feel for Indicas when I'm trying to knock out.

When I was running my shop last year I would smoke test everything and I rarely ever got hit with anxiety from Sativa's. Hybrids more likely. I was smoking on this strain Holy Grail a lot that was a sativa dominant hybrid and it was one of the best ever. Start my day with Blue Dream or Congolese then cut in some Sativa dominant hybrids in the afternoon and close shop with some heavy indicas

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I hear a lot of claims about sativa causing anxiety and I don't buy into it. I smoke everything and weed anxiety can come from an indica/sativa or hybrid.

I hate the stuck feeling I'm a productive smoker who usually does creative work while high and I rarely get anxiety from Sativa. I only feel for Indicas when I'm trying to knock out.

When I was running my shop last year I would smoke test everything and I rarely ever got hit with anxiety from Sativa's. Hybrids more likely. I was smoking on this strain Holy Grail a lot that was a sativa dominant hybrid and it was one of the best ever. Start my day with Blue Dream or Congolese then cut in some Sativa dominant hybrids in the afternoon and close shop with some heavy indicas

what happened to your shop?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what happened to your shop?
Cops pressed me to shut down or get raided, had a talk with my partners and we decided to close up at the end of last year. Part of my reasoning being if I did get raided I can't be in the industry when they do start allocating permits. I'm trying to rebrand now and find a way to pitch for a license next year.

The shops are still not legalized in Canada yet but people jumped in anyway it's a gamble.. My partners had other shops in other parts of the city that are still up. The way the cops handle them is interesting. They will let you slide in certain hoods on the low but where I was located was old money cac town they wasn't having it over there and it wasn't worth the fight.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Smoke CBD's instead

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Had to go with the jerk wings. Uber Eats weed edition.

2q1duo3.jpg