Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You won’t have fun. You’ll regret it and ain’t nothing you can do about it until it’s all over. Worst part is you’ll be so high you can’t sleep it off.
I remember my first time eating edibles, it was some homemade cookies. shyt had me so high I tried to sleep it off and woke up higher :dead:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Don't go crazy on those edibles brehs. They're fun as long as you know your tolerance. A pack of 100mg Peach Rings will last me throughout a day. I never eat a brownie solo. Always with a bowl of ice cream or cold glass of milk. Something to balance it on my stomach before the high kicks in.

Taco

All Star
Daps
I remember my first time eating edibles, it was some homemade cookies. shyt had me so high I tried to sleep it off and woke up higher :dead:
LOL Knew someone in high school who use to sell potent ass cookies. He use to tell people to take them in half just in case, but sometimes people wouldn’t listen and slump themselves at school. It all came to an end when a sophomore chick ate a whole one and through up all over her desk. People said she just stared at her desk till the counselor came to get her. Has pictures all up on FB of her in the hospital bead LOL

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bout to put in an order. Purple Punch or Cream Soda?

Y’all nikkas never be no help when I need to make a choice smh. Thought y’all was some smokers. I had to get a split. I don’t like doing that shyt cause I always like one more. Will report back with results. I think I asked about Mochi Gelato and Sunda Driver last time. Sundae Driver won. That shyt is that fruit