Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That shyt looks terrible

I mean, if I was a nikka like you, I’d hate on me too. This ain’t no fukking cooking thread fukk nikka. And everything was delicious by the way. Got some more jerk wings that a nikka smashing right now. Snacks on deck too.

2jaxp50.jpg

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Wish I had known about this thread a while back.
Does anyone else have this issue:
When I smoke, it KILLE my motivation. I always have shyt to do, but if I smoke, I blow off all the shyt I had to do but didn’t really feel like doing. I makes me fukkin lazy so I can’t smoke too early most days
Also I find that my social anxiety is intensified in that I’m always wondering if they notice that I’m high

Depends. If I'm at the house smoking then yeah I get real lazy. fukk off whole days if I wake and bake. But not when I'm out and about. Then the weed is like fuel for me as I look for that extra gear. Seems like I get higher when I smoke one outdoors too for some reason, and with someone.

Don't have the social anxiety though. Don't care if people get offended by the weed smoke comin off my shirt.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I mean, if I was a nikka like you, I’d hate on me too. This ain’t no fukking cooking thread fukk nikka. And everything was delicious by the way. Got some more jerk wings that a nikka smashing right now. Snacks on deck too.

2jaxp50.jpg
And I just seen the fukk nikka, you wouldn’t say that to my face punk

Daps
When I smoke, it KILLE my motivation. I always have shyt to do, but if I smoke, I blow off all the shyt I had to do but didn’t really feel like doing. I makes me fukkin lazy so I can’t smoke too early most days
Also I find that my social anxiety is intensified in that I’m always wondering if they notice that I’m high

1) Get a vaporizer and vape your weed at low temperatures. I've noticed that when I vape at 356 degrees farenheit (lowest setting) on my vape for example, I can get really high while still being extremely productive e.g. cleaning, running errands, etc. This effect is true for both INDICAS AND SATIVAS

2) Get sativas if you can. Sativas are the more uplifting, energetic high that is mostly cerebral. I remember using a sativa thc oil that made me extremely creative and focused. Indicas are what make you sleepy and lazy however there are exceptions for both.

3) If getting specific strains is not a problem for you, I would google which strains destroys your production the least.

My best suggestion would be to get a vape.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
didn't even know this was a thread :banderas:

i've been rocking with an arizer extreme q since January. purchase of the year so far for me

that thing is the most amazing weed related thing i've ever bought in my life :blessed:

you ever hook it up to a bong?:youngsabo:

My shyt broke though, i need a new one bad :sadcam:

Daps
I found my sweet spot for weed vaping.. I did 0.06g and it was a perfect high. Completely relaxed, happy, no anxiety, just chillin. I'm almost out but when I get more, I'm sticking to that amount every time I load the chamber. I'm also a little mad at myself because I've loaded 0.1-0.3g at a time,burning through my shyt (I buy eights most of the time because I don't like the same strain for too long). :francis::snoop: Vaporizers :blessed:

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Sounds like you have the same problems I had when I started smoking weed and noticing the effect it had on me and started experimenting.

First off, you should know the difference between Sativas and Indicas since they both give you different effects. To keep it short, Indicas give you the stereotypical couch locked, lazy type relaxing buzz while Sativas give you the sorta hyper, brain buzz that makes you want to do shyt.

While I try my best to never smoke during the day since I'm always on call and being high in public sets my paranoia off since it's hard for me to NOT be noticeably different on the gear, I've noted that with a good Sativa, I still got the motivation and will power to do shyt compared to bring on an Indica where I'm just checking out or mad 'cause my buzz is being fukked with.

Also, if you know what you have to do before you smoke, set it up to be done AFTERWARDS, so you can just jump into said activity.

Perfect example, if I know I'm going to smoke but I got to do something like paint or clean up some shyt, I just do a bit of pre-emptive shyt like get the space ready, place all the tools I need there so when I come back with my fuzzy brain, I'm already at task as opposed to having to look for shyt and prepare and then talk myself into doing it later.

Also, vaping helps in terms of how much buzz you got going with weed, I've noticed. A few pulls on a joint, while not as bad as smoking a whole one, can put me past the threshold for productivity real quick, especially if I hit it hard.

But with a vape, I'm getting mellow hits that dissipate smoothly and brings on a more tolerable buzz I can work with if I want to be decent but blown.

Lots of dry herb Vapes that are out but I'm using the Davinci IQ which is very nice but comes with a learning curve and some caveats that can ruin your day if they creep up on you (battery door problems, cleaning problems, overheating problems etc..).