Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That video makes me want to grow my own shyt. I need to stop bullshytting and just order what I need to try to grow a plant. Don’t see the fruity strains like tangerine, blueberry, strawberry etc... like that no more so I figured can try to grow me a plant and see how it turns out
Seeds are so easy to get lmao. Just search Google for "feminized cannabis seeds worldwide shipping". Plenty of websites will come up that offer discreet, worldwide shipping. And seeds are rarely ever detected because they have no smell, unless you order some ridiculous amount. The most they would do is toss it and send you a notice stating they tossed it.
Oaseeds is a website I've used before but the shipping took mad long. They operate out of Spain. I ordered some autoflower seeds and they threw in some freebies.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Seeds are so easy to get lmao. Just search Google for "feminized cannabis seeds worldwide shipping". Plenty of websites will come up that offer discreet, worldwide shipping. And seeds are rarely ever detected because they have no smell, unless you order some ridiculous amount. The most they would do is toss it and send you a notice stating they tossed it.
Oaseeds is a website I've used before but the shipping took mad long. They operate out of Spain. I ordered some autoflower seeds and they threw in some freebies.

I figured I the seeds should be fairly easy to get. My issue is the overload of information out there about growing, cause it makes it difficult to determine what advice to take when you have little knowledge about growing. Like I got a 1 bedroom condo, so I don’t have an extra room. So I would have to do it in my closet. So I saw they have these grow tents. So I google grow tents for 2 plants but got shyt ranging from $150 to $800. Then I was reading about lights and soil and that shyt can have a wide price range too. I want to do the shyt the right way obviously I don’t wanna spend more than necessary.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
These days, if the product doesn't resemble something like this at least somewhat, it probably isn't really Loud by Cali standards.

5NkpuGdh.jpg

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I figured I the seeds should be fairly easy to get. My issue is the overload of information out there about growing, cause it makes it difficult to determine what advice to take when you have little knowledge about growing. Like I got a 1 bedroom condo, so I don’t have an extra room. So I would have to do it in my closet. So I saw they have these grow tents. So I google grow tents for 2 plants but got shyt ranging from $150 to $800. Then I was reading about lights and soil and that shyt can have a wide price range too. I want to do the shyt the right way obviously I don’t wanna spend more than necessary.

sit down and figure it out, if you got the money and can follow instructions you should be good

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So my brother went to the NFL Hall of Fame game (Were Ravens fans) in Ohio where they just legalized weed for medical. He brought me back some Durban Poison and this bytch sticky and frosty as fukk. Whole time I’m thinking I’m down here in North Carolina smoking loud, hell nah.. this shyt right here :damn:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Smoked a palm leaf of purple fantasy earlier tonight

Hit a few dabs of Cherry Cheesecake about 30 mins ago

Now finna nightcap everything off with a bowl or two of this Lime Sherbert

GOD BLESS THE YAY AREA

yeeeee

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yo for all my Atlanta smokers. I won’t be here that weekend, but y’all should check it out. I went to the one last year and it was on point. Got a nice lil goodie bag too. They will send you the location like the day of the event. It was downtown last year. Mad people was mad I didn’t tell them about it after I showed them my goodies:mjlol:

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F48082602%2F155383722179%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg

Toke N Taste ATL 2k18
What was in your goodie bag?