$50
1000mg THC:picard:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Doing some research, most of this loud is really just mid, atleast by Cali standards

If you plugged in all you smoke is Cali shyt. nikkas basically calling that shyt top shelf in Atlanta to differentiate because everything is called gas now. It’s a damn free for all on the streets right now cause it’s hard to set the market with all this fake gas out here. shyt going from like $1400-$3200 for a bag:dead: If you ain’t plugged in and/or reall know weed, you gonna get taxed. So many nikkas out here legit thinking they copping bags of gelato for like 22 smh. But they get that shyt off cause nikkas don’t know know better. When you had Reggie, mid, and dro, you couldn’t get away with this shyt. Prices was more set. But now everything is just “gas” so you gotta be on point out here. I wish I could hop back on this shot cause I would be knocking nikkas heads off out this bytch but I don’t have time for all that shyt.

But yeah if you plugged in, it’s nothing to find some real gas out here. So many nikkas in Atlanta got Cali connects. nikkas literally be having all the items that they be having at the dispensary’s. Bout to pick up some more of this Sherblato shyt today. A lot of nikkas would rather sell the fake gas out here cause they clientele ain’t really trying to pay the extra tax for the top shelf shyt, and weed quality has gotten better in general, so the be good with the fake gas. nikkas can sack up .5 of the fake gas for $5 so you can’t beat that I’m the hood. Once nikkas get used to that you can’t really be like I got some better shyt but it’s more. They don’t be trying to hear that, they be straight with the regular gas.

Got this in Atlanta not too long ago all that Cali shyt out here if you know where to go

2uz4g0k.jpg

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
To the brehs who are licensed growers in Cali, how does that work? Could someone who isn’t an actual resident come down there and become a licensed grower and start a legal grow op? (Without being an actual resident)

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If you plugged in all you smoke is Cali shyt. nikkas basically calling that shyt top shelf in Atlanta to differentiate because everything is called gas now. It’s a damn free for all on the streets right now cause it’s hard to set the market with all this fake gas out here. shyt going from like $1400-$3200 for a bag:dead: If you ain’t plugged in and/or reall know weed, you gonna get taxed. So many nikkas out here legit thinking they copping bags of gelato for like 22 smh. But they get that shyt off cause nikkas don’t know know better. When you had Reggie, mid, and dro, you couldn’t get away with this shyt. Prices was more set. But now everything is just “gas” so you gotta be on point out here. I wish I could hop back on this shot cause I would be knocking nikkas heads off out this bytch but I don’t have time for all that shyt.

But yeah if you plugged in, it’s nothing to find some real gas out here. So many nikkas in Atlanta got Cali connects. nikkas literally be having all the items that they be having at the dispensary’s. Bout to pick up some more of this Sherblato shyt today. A lot of nikkas would rather sell the fake gas out here cause they clientele ain’t really trying to pay the extra tax for the top shelf shyt, and weed quality has gotten better in general, so the be good with the fake gas. nikkas can sack up .5 of the fake gas for $5 so you can’t beat that I’m the hood. Once nikkas get used to that you can’t really be like I got some better shyt but it’s more. They don’t be trying to hear that, they be straight with the regular gas.

Got this in Atlanta not too long ago all that Cali shyt out here if you know where to go

2uz4g0k.jpg

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My brother came through with some of that loud. Idk what strain it is but it has my mouth a bit tingly. False Teeth maybe? Never had that strain but judging by the name.. :jbhmm:
he has mentioned his plug having that strain before. What other strains have this effect?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

That video makes me want to grow my own shyt. I need to stop bullshytting and just order what I need to try to grow a plant. Don’t see the fruity strains like tangerine, blueberry, strawberry etc... like that no more so I figured can try to grow me a plant and see how it turns out

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

2uz4g0k.jpg
I dude just got busted down here recently with 2 pounds of Moon Rocks . It was the first time they found some was calling it a dangerous new drug pure THC all type of BS :shaq2::shaq2:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
To the brehs who are licensed growers in Cali, how does that work? Could someone who isn’t an actual resident come down there and become a licensed grower and start a legal grow op? (Without being an actual resident)
There are a minimal amount of licenses issued in Cali.

Thinking you a re going to come to Cali and start a grow op without at least a million in funding is kinda ludicrous.

Licenses