Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

clyma est mort

R.I.P. Eazy-E
Daps
Reppin
Nor Cal
how those oil cartridges like? only smoke blunts and someone was tellin me about oil...got me interested :patrice:

They are dynamite. 2 puffs will have you floating with the choom gang. Stealthy as fukk, too.

Peak Oil is the brand i go with, $42 for a 1 gram cartridge. Buy a $10 electronic cigarette battery and you’re set.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They are dynamite. 2 puffs will have you floating with the choom gang. Stealthy as fukk, too.

Peak Oil is the brand i go with, $42 for a 1 gram cartridge. Buy a $10 electronic cigarette battery and you’re set.
:jbhmm: I wanna try oil. I have a vape pen already but never tried cannabis oil. How stealthy is it? How is the smell as far as the cartridges alone?

clyma est mort

R.I.P. Eazy-E
Daps
Reppin
Nor Cal
:jbhmm: I wanna try oil. I have a vape pen already but never tried cannabis oil. How stealthy is it? How is the smell as far as the cartridges alone?

The smell disappears in no time. I can vape up a room, come back in 5 minutes and there’s no weed smell.

I used to vaporize wax and hand-load my atomizers, the carts are so much better.

Daps
About to grab some fresh flower tomorrow after a week of being out. :blessed: Been taking fish oils to rebuild those cannaboid receptors for that quick guaranteed tomorrow delivery tolerance reset. Gonna be lit asf:mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:

Daps
You guys fukk with vaporizers?
Yeah I got my first vaporizer a couple of weeks ago. The smoking was burning me out and killing my lungs. I like the experience so far and I save a shytLOAD of weed compared to smoking. nikkas burning through an eight in a couple of day while an eight can last me 2 weeks+ and about a month if I'm not greedy. I've also been on that microdose tip, finding the lowest effective dosage for the best high. I love vaping. I do like to toke up from time to time though. Sometimes the high is better when I smoke the weed vs. vaping it.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS
Daps
Super jealous of you brehs. Quit smoking last week, gave away my last nug and my grinder :mjcry: shyt just aint for me no mo

would do anything for a stuffed wood right now tho :wow:
I actually quit for like 6 months and started again like a few months ago. My tolerance got too damn high and the weed wasn't enjoyable anymore. It got boring fast. Weed is best in moderation. That's why I try to save it for the weekend and if I got to get high that day I save it for one session at night and then go to sleep while taking fish oil everyday for those cannaboid receptors. It helps keep the experience as fresh as possible until my tolerance inevitably starts going up and I have to take a tolerance break to enjoy it again.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Decided to put two seeds in the same pot as an experiment thinking I had feminized seeds and one ended up being a male. Idk if I should cut it down or let that bytch pollinate.
The other one I think is a hermaphrodite but it's too early too tell :snoop: